Lets Go Round Again...

melarnz

Silver Member
Hi Guys

I lost loads of weight on LL before, and due to funds being tight had to stop.

I have put nearly 2 stone since my lowest weight, and even though I started following SW (which I did think was a great diet) it wasnt coming off quick enough and I was getting dispondent.

So, I have decided to go half way and do exante. I am starting off with the LL pack I have left over (and am scrounging from family members that also followed the diet lol). However, I love this forum so I am hoping that you guys wont mind if I gate crash.

So, I am changing my signature to keep it up todate, and lets see if I can get this weight shifted again!!

Hey Mel
stalked you back here! funny how these boards just beckon you back when you are needing that extra bit of understanding and support from people who know what you are going through.

You hit the packs yet?

Good luck gorgeous girl

XXX

Thanks girlies xxxx

I am back on the packs as from yesterday. I weighed in at a hefty 14 stone, so I decided enough was enough. My dad ordered 3 months worth of packs from exante but didn't use them. So, apart from the bars (which have best before July) I'm good to go. I would love to go back to group, but I can't justify the money. Hubby would kill me if I started back to group and had packs for free!!

I was contemplating going to a WW meeting for weigh INS, but that seems deceitful and a bit unfair. I am trying to think of a way I can weigh in each week, without doing it on my scales(as they are rubbish!!)

I may put the appeal out on facebook!!!

Hey Mel
Thanks for the message :) Yes we can get this journey going and reach that goal! :)
BTW I am sure you could pop in to see the group. I started another 14 weeks with a new group and am really enjoying it.
We are definitely going to get there :D
xx

Hi Mel,
I'm sure Starlight is right. Your GP surgery is bound to have help for weight loss. Often it's via the practice nurse who is happy to weigh you regularly andhelp keep you on track.
Good luck x

Hey Mel
How you getting on??? Needed some advice, can you text me when you get a chance?
regards
P

Preeti-send me your number again xx

I'm doing good thanks girls 8lb since Monday!! Don't ya love those 1st week loses lol

You have lost a lot of weight and can do it again. Your pics are amazing!

welcome back Mel, and well done on your first week :D

Have you thought about going into Boots and weighing on the automatic machine thingy - I think it gives you a print out so you could save that weekly for added motivation ???

Back