ProPoints Lets make a bride outta me!

AmyAdele

its a long road
Started yesterday, after having to buy myself a pair of size 24 leggings :(

Im getting married in July 2012 and really dont want to have to buy my dress from the plus sized section :(

was a member of slimming world until i started uni and put it all back on plus a few more pounds for my syns ;) lol so im hoping the points taken on things will be a little bit more student friendly.

As im an online member i thought i should do a proper food diary on here to make sure im doing things right :)

DAILY ALLOWANCE 41

Breakfast
Frosties ......3pp
Milk.......1pp

Lunch
wholemeal roll.......3pp
wafer thin ham....1pp
2 cheese triangles...2pp
cucumber.......0pp
Tomatoes......0pp
ww yogurt....1pp
bag of French fries ......2pp

Tea
WW fish pie .......5pp
Frozen veg........0pp
Mullerlight..........2pp

Supper
WW tomato soup.......2pp
2 wholemeal rolls......7pp
bag of French fries ...2pp

snacks
2 satsumers...0pp
1 banana.....0pp

Todays total

I think Ive done okay for day one....well i hope so anyway :)

also can anyone tell me if i should aim to eat all my points or if its okay to like today leave a few to go spare??

I have heard that you are really supposed to use up all your points, but I am not on this diet, so do not take my word for it!

Bets of luck to you on your weightloss; you have a very nice chunk of time to lose as much as you please. Minimins is really great when it comes to finding support and others who can relate to you.

Congrats on your engagement and good luck! :wavey:

AmyAdele said:
Started yesterday, after having to buy myself a pair of size 24 leggings :(

Im getting married in July 2012 and really dont want to have to buy my dress from the plus sized section :(

was a member of slimming world until i started uni and put it all back on plus a few more pounds for my syns ;) lol so im hoping the points taken on things will be a little bit more student friendly.

As im an online member i thought i should do a proper food diary on here to make sure im doing things right :)

DAILY ALLOWANCE 41

Breakfast
Frosties ......3pp
Milk.......1pp

Lunch
wholemeal roll.......3pp
wafer thin ham....1pp
2 cheese triangles...2pp
cucumber.......0pp
Tomatoes......0pp
ww yogurt....1pp
bag of French fries ......2pp

Tea
WW fish pie .......5pp
Frozen veg........0pp
Mullerlight..........2pp

Supper
WW tomato soup.......2pp
2 wholemeal rolls......7pp
bag of French fries ...2pp

snacks
2 satsumers...0pp
1 banana.....0pp

Todays total

I think Ive done okay for day one....well i hope so anyway :)

also can anyone tell me if i should aim to eat all my points or if its okay to like today leave a few to go spare??

I think you are doing really well, I am on the same points as you and I leave my points when I can and eat them when I can't. I only ate all on day 1 and I never touch my weeklies. Don't starve yourself and eat healthy - that's the key.

I lost 16.3lb so far and this is week 4. I have my ups and downs ( a down today as I have food on my mind but determined to do well)

The first few weeks will go fast but take it as slowly as possible.

Congratulations on the wedding!

Cheeseontoast x

so after a really good day it got to half 7 and i had 8 points left from my daily allowance when my best friend called me in tears due to a man situation.......which ended in a trip to our local weatherpersons ....

where i had a wrap and chips which came to 25 pp :( so ive taken them outta my allowance....

feel like ive been so bad tho :(

Hi Hun! Good luck with your journey :) I'm
A bridesmaid in Aug 2012 and am a size 24/26 so we can support each other if u like :) x

Back