Lets start at the beginning....

shivers1

This year is my year....
Hi everyone!

I'm joining this weight loss train and get rid of all the excess baby weight that i have been carrying for the last couple of years before i hit 30 next summer.....:D

Week two for me at the moment and think my body is beginning to get used to the lack of cakes, chocs and grazing on sweets throughout the day at work.....

Tried the Lipotrim diet and did pretty well on it last year but was not sustainable for me and i put back on the 2st i had lost...Its about time i did it properly!

Joined a gym at the start of August and do 6 hours a week of aerobics & circuit training so now that i have the exercise bit sorted, i need to change my eating habits once & for all......

Any tips and words of wisdom would be most grateful as self motivation for me is great for the first couple of weeks but seems to disappear after that!:sigh:

Talk to you all soon!

Welcome Siobhan !!!!

We are a great bunch on here so if you need anything just ask.

Good luck on your WW journey - it may not always be easy but you can rest assure that we are all here/have been there & will help as much as we can xx

goodluck and welcome to the forum, im also on a mission to loose baby weight and getting there slowly but surely :)

Hi Siobhan
Welcome to Minimins :D I just started this week and find it great coming on here each day and having a natter and even just putting up my menus for the day is helping me want to stay on track.
I did Lipotrim aswell during the summer. Its great to get off weight quick but like you said its not very sustainable and the side effects were just not fun lol ;):p

WOW siiiiix hours??? Flippin heck thats fanbleddytastic woman :eek: You put me to shame anyways heehee. Maybe itll motivate me to get my butt in gear :rolleyes:;)

Great to hear that youre doing well so far hun:D. Best of luck for rest of week

Cath xox

Hey and welcome. Good luck on your WW journey. If you need anything just give any one of us a shout and we will help you out. You've already got the mini goals covered which i think is great for motivation. I find laying out the weight i have lost helps to motivate me. For example a normal size tin of beans weighs about a lb so for every lb you lose you have lost a tin of beans. As you lose more and more try putting the amount into a shopping bag or backpack and carry it around for a while. Then you really notice how much you have lost :) xxx

Good luck shivers I am sure you can do it I am also trying to lose the baby weight & he's 30 this month:rotflmao:

Thanks for your support guys! Yes Little Miss Mini - 6-8 hours is all i can manage with a full time job & 2 little girls but its a start. I have NEVER joined a gym before and hated exercise but realised when i turned 29 at the end of July, and saw the size of me in the pictures my friends put on Facebook, i knew that by the time my 30th came around - things would be different....:)

Good luck darlin the exercise is half the battle and makes you feel great and I can never bring myself to head to the press after I have done a decent bit of exercise!

Hi everyone!

I'm joining this weight loss train and get rid of all the excess baby weight that i have been carrying for the last couple of years before i hit 30 next summer.....:D

Week two for me at the moment and think my body is beginning to get used to the lack of cakes, chocs and grazing on sweets throughout the day at work.....

Tried the Lipotrim diet and did pretty well on it last year but was not sustainable for me and i put back on the 2st i had lost...Its about time i did it properly!

Joined a gym at the start of August and do 6 hours a week of aerobics & circuit training so now that i have the exercise bit sorted, i need to change my eating habits once & for all......

Any tips and words of wisdom would be most grateful as self motivation for me is great for the first couple of weeks but seems to disappear after that!:sigh:

Talk to you all soon!

Back