Let's start at the beginning ...

It is so rubbish having to make so many excuses. Especially when people start to say 'oh it's just one day, live a little' which would be fine, but I'm assuming most of us here have a wee problem with the whole' only having a little bit just this once' side of things! Stick to your guns, one thing I have found about cd is the response from others is mostly negative but you've got to do what you've got to do. Bbqs are ok however if your are ss+ as you cab grill the chicken and have salad with it....Chinese no so much haha! Have a pamper evening instead maybe? my nails have never been so manicured since starting!

Haha love the pampering idea, I'm going to the pub in a bit for a water, just had a shake, strawberry are delish! I've made more excuses in the last 4 days than ever before I think! People are finding my lack of partying enthusiasm v strange, especially on days like this!

Tell me about it. I'm avoiding an evening at a club tonight, more because I can't face the questions than anything. Plus there is nothing worse than being stone cold sober and watching everyone else get drunk and start acting stupidly. It's weird that when you are drunk too everything is hilarious but when you're not even your best friends just wind you up! I've very much turned in to a 'let's meet for a coffee' girl. That said, it is nice to get out to the pub, especially if you can sit outside and enjoy the sun. Good luck sticking to the water! Atleast you'll save money haha! Or go for sparkling for a 'treat' xx

Well... I managed it! Just came home to have a peppermint tea! Another very boring night in tho! I'd lib to go out and get drunk tonight!

Yay to us all for avoiding temptation! I met a friend for coffee today and had it black! Wasn't too bad, and 3 hours gossip is a great distraction! I am in the middle of a bedroom clear out. Started with bedside table, now going to attack wardrobe and sort it into different size bags! The smaller end might be more than slightly out of fashion, but I can guarantee there will be at least 1 pair of black trousers in each size lol.

Fostyroo said:
Yay to us all for avoiding temptation! I met a friend for coffee today and had it black! Wasn't too bad, and 3 hours gossip is a great distraction! I am in the middle of a bedroom clear out. Started with bedside table, now going to attack wardrobe and sort it into different size bags! The smaller end might be more than slightly out of fashion, but I can guarantee there will be at least 1 pair of black trousers in each size lol.

Haha, I was like that when I first started. I don't think you realise how much time you spend preparing and eating food until you Stop and then realise that there is a long old evening ahead of you without it. It's no bad thing to have a good clear out though... Make room for all those new clothes you'll be having soon! Well dine everyone. We are half way through the weekend and doing well... Just wish there wasn't an open packet of sweets in the cupboard. I swear they are calling my name xx

LOL, Sweets and chocolates always know our names!!!!!

Went to get the papers this morning (minus the chocolate croissant I USED to have) and stocked up on food for the pets so I can hopefully avoid going to the shops for a few days!

Feel OK, just need distracting, but will be back to work tomorrow and will then have plenty to do!

Watching Tristan and Isolde to pass the time ...

Lol, have even considered getting a puzzle!

Today is going to be the hardest day so far as it is back to work! That means coffee breaks, cake in staff room, trying to conceal my shake etc. I do often work in my office or classroom over lunch, so plan to do that, at least for this week. Getting the water down will be a timing issue, well not the drinking it, but getting it out! Lol I will prevail! Good luck to everyone today x

Hi frosty, I'm a teacher too and am in exactly the same position, think I'm gonna shake it up in my classroom to save questions and UNadmiring attitudes from people who aren't fat haha

Morning! Up extra early as helping other half as he has ofsted this week! He is going to do 810 for a few days to help him get through it! I haven't had chance to catch up on peoples diaries, but I hope you are all doing well?! Had my shake in class yesterday lunchtime, but did find getting the water in difficult! Will endeavour to do better today as it is my non contact time this morning!

Haha! I don't know how you do it, I'm up ad down the stairs to the ladies every 5 minutes! I know a lot of people drink most if the water in the evenings. I have a long commute to and from work and have a deep seated hatred of train toilets so I end up drinking the lot in the office. Your body does get used to it though. How is your partner finding it? Must be nice to be sharing the experience, my other half is very supportive but it makes it so hard in the evenings when he is having a hot meal and I had my last shake hours before. Good luck today, keep it going! Xxx

Hi, long time no update! We fell off the wagon, purely to get through ofsted! My role was printing, cutting and laminating, as well as supporting by staying up until the early hours for a week. We made the decision that we needed more fuel to keep us going so we ate, not really badly, but food suggested in the plan. We are back on it now and I feel better for it. Our first weigh in is still a week away. How are you all doing? I will catch up on diaries later x

At least you got through ofsted, some things are just priority! Well you're back on it and no doubt you'll do fab!

Hi all, I spectacularly fell off the wagon! Managed to jump back on today! I have only myself to blame. I still haven't weighed and wont do until a week Wednesday as I don't want to weigh this weds. Husband has spurred me on, 21 pounds in 3 weeks! That has inspired me, along with the fact we need to start the process to check fertility. I am sure being massively over weight is a HUGE factor lol. I am giving myself a month to lose as much as I can before the doctors so I can show them I am already losing weight, as that will be the first thing they will tell me to do. Have been reading others diaries, well done x

Back