Lets talk about Bars Baby!

Claudine004

Oh Yea!
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyones weight loss has been affected due to having bars.

I am finding that I can only have a few bars a week. Sometimes having two bars will have me losing a 1lbs or so less per week. My CDC thinks it should not really make much difference.

I am having 3 Cranberry bars this week as an experiment really to see how my loss goes. IF my loss is poor I shall have to 'ban the bars' :wave_cry:

I know that the bars contain more carbs but surely not enough to make that ,much os a difference?

I'd love to hear other people experiences of this.

Ta ta!

Hola! I'm losing on average 3lbs a week, I think that's a nice steady loss, I have 3 cranberry bars a week (the only kind I like) and I don't think they have affected my weight loss. Infact, week 2 or 3 I didn't have any bars and only lost 1lb.... hope they don't affect your weight loss! it would be a shame if you couldn't have them :)

I have on average 7-9 bars (cranberry) per week and i average over 3 pounds loss a week...so dont think it affects my loss lol

They do affect my losses unfortunately. I did an experiment and the week I had no bars, I lost more. It may only be 1lb but it certainly made a difference to me.

Due to work, I need to be able to have bars so now just stick to cranberry or peanut and limit those to days where I have no method of making a shake - I can't stand the tetras so anymore than 1 in a day just wouldn't happen!

Bars have never made any difference to me hun.

Hey hon
I have always had the bars in the 6 months I have been doing cd apart from the first few weeks and I have not noticed that it has affected my losses.. try it out one week and see but I am sure you will be fine.
Well done your doing fab x

I have 7 frozen malt toffee bars a week and i don't think that they make any difference to my losses x x

I think the bars affect my cravings more than anything but with TOTM looming Im planning on getting more bars this week so at least Ive got something that Im allowed to chew on!

I have had two bars a day for the past 6 weeks or so and had decent losses - it differs for everyone. Some people find that more than the occasional bar gives them diarrhoea/wind badly - luckily, I haven't been affected by this either (I think it's because I nibble on them through the day rather than eat them all in one go)

Back