Let's try this again

Girls thanks so much for your replies.
Haven't eaten a thing all day or had a shake or anything. I just wish so badly that I didn't care and I can't figure out why I DO care so much!! I don't want him!!

Right losing this weight is the ONLY productive thing that I can concentrate on right now (and my daughter obviously!) It's really more important than ever now.

Please please be a good year 2014!

I hope 2014 is a fantastic year for you xxx

2014 is going to be a fantastic year for you, your going to get to your goal weight then meet Mr Perfect and wonder why you even looked twice at your Ex and he'll be left wondering why he ever let you go!! :D x

YAY YAY YAY!!!
My Christmas gift to myself was to get into the 18s and with all the messing around I've been doing I never thought I'd actually do it but weighed today and I'm 18st 12lbs!! Starting from 20st 5lbs, I'm over the moon!!
There's no going back into the 19s or 20s now I'm so determined!! Next stop is 17s which I haven't been since I had my daughter!!

Thanks so much for your kind words girls, it's amazing what a bit of support and a good nights sleep can do!x x x

Oh that's fantastic, it's such a good feeling to go down into a new stone bracket, it reminds you that things are moving in the right direction :) x

Really pleased you met your Christmas goal and that a good night's sleep has put things in perspective.

Carry on doing what you need to do for yourself and remember, whatever your ex does it doesn't make you any less. We are getting thinner to be healthier and yes, to look better and feel more confident, but we are still the same people whatever we weigh. And we are all beautiful and we are all enough to those who really matter and hopefully to ourselves (although that needs a bit of work sometimes!)

Have a lovely Christmas and here's to smashing our goals in the new year.

Aw you guys are so amazing, I honestly don't know how some of you have continued to follow and support me on this funny aul dairy, it's definitely been a bit topsy turvy but I really don't want anymore cheaty bingey days.
The worst part is the majority of times I broke the diet was when ex was here, I saw the pattern clearly yet still allowed it to continue! Well not anymore, I don't want him hanging around in my house anymore, bringing me nothing to stress and upset!

If I do fall off, at least I've learned how to hop back on. That was my biggest problem with every diet in the past, the moment I'd break it that'd be it! I'd be on a full blown binge for a number of weeks, undoing every bit of good work and adding to the amount I had to lose. So that's a huge achievement if I do say so myself :p it's a month tomorrow I started this "journey" and I'm definitely learning!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! x x x

I'm BEYOND chuffed!!
Ages back I wrote about how I organised a load of clothes the next size down and how some of them may even fit by Christmas!! Oh I feel like jumping around the place for joy!! I've tried some of them on and I can't believe it!! Some fit really really lovely, I feel like I've a brand new wardrobe. Different types of clothes to what I've been wearing recently. I'm so so happy right now!!! I feel so human again :D

I'm BEYOND chuffed!!
Ages back I wrote about how I organised a load of clothes the next size down and how some of them may even fit by Christmas!! Oh I feel like jumping around the place for joy!! I've tried some of them on and I can't believe it!! Some fit really really lovely, I feel like I've a brand new wardrobe. Different types of clothes to what I've been wearing recently. I'm so so happy right now!!! I feel so human again :D

:happy096: Your losses are amazing..... And really well done getting to your mini goal..... As for getting into those clothes :angel: you must be over the moon!!!

What a brilliant Christmas gift to yourself.... And now you know to avoid/limit exposure to one of your triggers for emotional overeating: your ex. Good on ya girl. 2014 is, for you, going to ROCK :D x

The new wardrobe we already had is amazing. From just taking the same old things away I have a suitcase full for 3 days as I will need to take extra pairs of shoes and boots to coordinate. From clothes being a source of stress they are now a source of real pleasure and with what I already have and the joys of eBay it's hardly costing me a thing.

Enjoy your new things!!

Aw Beverly thank you what a lovely message to wake up to after a pretty horrible night of fighting with he who shall be known only as &@!#*%$!!

Clin it's unbelievable, I have spent the past God knows how long, wearing black leggings and some form of cover uppy dress (in fact, in my first few days of this I actually burst out of a pair!! Oh the horror!)and even the same boots. I may as well worn the exact same clothes every day! Now I have all these other options available to me like lovely bootcut jeans that actually give me a figure, jeans in boots and tops and cardis etc. Not all black or a combination of black and grey!!

Still feeling miserable (I really handed my dignity away last night when I carried on like a total and utter mental case) but at least this is all positive and when I get through everything else at least this battle will be lessened!!

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!! Mine was nice, all things considered!
I've had three days off now and not been good or careful at all, but also haven't been as bad as previous breaks and definitely wouldn't say I out and out binged which is a definitely something!

I'm going to have some buttery toast and veg soup tonight to finish it off before I restart back tomorrow! Feeling nervous :eek: will weigh in the morning and see the damage, hopefully that'll spur me on!!

Good luck getting back on plan. Glad I have someone else to start the new year with on S&S :) xx

Thanks guys!!

Just weighed and I'm pleasantly surprised, still 18st 12lbs, same as last weigh in. Though I know I had lost more before Christmas but didn't weigh, so I definitely gained but it's weight I didn't know I'd lost if that makes sense!!

Excuse me if I ramble here quite a bit today, need to stay focused!x

Day 1 back on track done and dusted!!
Feel good and so determined to move down into a new stone bracket (which I haven't been since before I got pregnant!!) Feels so achievable now just need to keep the head down and remember what's important!

Back