Let's try this again

Haha Yeah it definitely will be, can't wait to "meet" all the new people! I've just read through my diary again and I can't believe the amazing support I've received!!

I'm feeling so so positive about this, I really think it's different to other TFR diets because the meal packs are really like eating actual food and I think it makes you less likely to lose the run of yourself when you actually do have a cheat or a break.x

I'm actually surprised by the amount of restarters we have today (including me) xx

Another day done and dusted!
Feeling so much happier and more hopeful about life now. I'm going to start aqua aerobics next Monday just to get a tiny bit of myself back, I love my little girl so much but I rarely get a break and it'll be great to get out and do something that's just for me again. That said, I had a really nice day. Met up with two friends and drank gallons of coffee!
Planning a little girlie break away for one night with my friend maybe in Feb, it'll mean having a little planned break but I don't mind. It definitely beats having an unplanned break and just sitting in on my tod gorging on crappy food and feeling like a failure.

I have to start moving on with my life now and letting go of the past. With the break up six months ago, I was so angry I never had time to heal myself or grieve for the good times and I feel like the 22nd December when I heard about his conquest, was when it all hit me like a tonne of bricks. I've never had a broken heart in my life and never ever quite understood how painful it could be. He was my very best friend for such a long time, even after we broke up, but it's time now to move forward and leave the angry, bitter person I've become in the past.

Sorry for going all personal but I enjoyed reading over my diary and seeing the changes in my feelings towards myself and this is also crucial for my weight loss "journey" (I really hate that word but nothing else quite fits) and my general life journey!!

Another day done and dusted! Feeling so much happier and more hopeful about life now. I'm going to start aqua aerobics next Monday just to get a tiny bit of myself back, I love my little girl so much but I rarely get a break and it'll be great to get out and do something that's just for me again. That said, I had a really nice day. Met up with two friends and drank gallons of coffee! Planning a little girlie break away for one night with my friend maybe in Feb, it'll mean having a little planned break but I don't mind. It definitely beats having an unplanned break and just sitting in on my tod gorging on crappy food and feeling like a failure. I have to start moving on with my life now and letting go of the past. With the break up six months ago, I was so angry I never had time to heal myself or grieve for the good times and I feel like the 22nd December when I heard about his conquest, was when it all hit me like a tonne of bricks. I've never had a broken heart in my life and never ever quite understood how painful it could be. He was my very best friend for such a long time, even after we broke up, but it's time now to move forward and leave the angry, bitter person I've become in the past. Sorry for going all personal but I enjoyed reading over my diary and seeing the changes in my feelings towards myself and this is also crucial for my weight loss "journey" (I really hate that word but nothing else quite fits) and my general life journey!!

Hugs Hun.

Please don't apologise. This journey is about so much more that just weight loss. While we are going through this transition we unpeel other layers of the onion and we begin to analyse and address other issues. Quite often they are very much connected anyway.
Trust me I should know all about heartache. If you go through my diary (when you're really really bored lol) you'll see you're not the only one.
The main thing is. You're facing it and committing to moving on. Cliche of all cliches but time really does heal and mend a broken heart.
You're doing the right thing by concentrating on yourself and your little one. Take time for you. Do what makes you happy. Treat yourself. Remind yourself how amazing you are and that really it's his loss and someone else's gain anyway ;)

M x

I'm so proud of you, many out there would stick their face straight into takeaways and chocolate to comfort themselves but you are being strong and doing S&S. As the time goes on and you get slimmer and more confident, you will get happier and the heartache will be a distant memory. Here for you, keep going, you're helping me to keep going xxx

Aw girls that really means a lot, Thanks!!
Slim I've read your entire diary, jeez you've been through the ringer yourself and look at you! So many things in the beginning of your diary resonate with me. I also swore blind I'd never do another vldc, I think I was making excuses for my past failures (regaining weight) by blaming the diet, when really at the beginning of this diary I felt the same and looked up tonnes of success stories on different websites where people kept the weight off for years! So it's definitely doable!! My big thing is sugar and carbs, I really think I'll have to keep both to a minimum because they are what cause my dreadful cravings.

Jewel you've done so amazing, how's your restart going? I'm so sick of water!!x

Restart is going well, I went back on packs 4 days ago then got told we had a couple of meals out planned so I ate a bacon sandwich and planned to restart at NY. Then the meals got cancelled so I went back to packs. So I started back 4 days ago but only been 100% for 2 days really xx

Aw brill!! You won't have much longer on it though as you haven't much more to lose do you?

God, note to self, GETTING OUT IS SO IMPORTANT!! It's so bloody easy to stay in when it's cold and I've no money but just went out for a very short walk with DD and the difference in both our moods is amazing. Just seeing that the world is still turning. Need to get up and out in the morning. Been up half the night, knaackered!!

I still have loads to lose so will be here a while yet. I'm hoping to be at goal by end of May for the 1D concert. I want to be 9 stone (I should be less really for my height). So I need to lose 3st 12lbs to get to 8st 7lbs then this gives me a 7lb refeed gain. So nearly 4 stone to go, seems like a lifetime away xx

Oh it'll fly for you hun!! I've just had the spag bol, I forget how tasty the packs can actually be!!

God I'm ITCHING to see the 17s!! Just weighed and I'm 18st 8lbs so shouldn't be too long!!

A couple of weeks and you will be celebrating the 17s. I can't wait to see the 11s, I havent been there since before my first child nearly 7 years ago! x

Go and get some water hun or if you really need to chomp on something then do you have any cucumber? Cut the rind off and have a bit x

I still have two packs left, chugging water now Thanks!! Just feeling sorry for myself stuck in on my own on new years, but I need to learn food won't make me feel any better!!

I'm on my own too, well my kids are here but they're going to bed soon. I'm watching some telly then might play Xbox or Wii for a bit x

Ur doing amazing hun ur losses r brill...

Ex's r a funi thing they mess u up bt ur stronger then tht and soo glad uv moved on frm tht numptyy...tho i cnt say much for maself lol....

Reli happy for u that u can fit into smaller clothes yaaay u :) im in the sme boat as u was lmaoo im living in leggings n sme tops n hoodys :(...cnt wait til i start on the 2nd...:keep it up hun xxx

Xx

Hey guyyyys and happy new year!!!

Still going strong, ex never turned up to see DD today which made me see RED!! But rather than wallow, I took her out to soft play, for lunch (black coffee and water for me!), a nice walk and we had a lovely day!!
Times like this I wish we just had an official agreement though.

Feeling good about the new year though!!! I should be almost at the two stone off mark now so I'll do measurements again and another photo when I hit it (3 more lbs off!)
I'm definitely going to aim for a full 100% month of January :D

Back