Let's try this again

My sleepless nights seem to be making an appearance again, probably because I was bone idle today. I had a really unproductive lazy day and I'm raging I usually use Sundays as my big cleaning day but all I did was go out and buy paint, went through all my size 14 and 16 clothes to excite myself about where I'm going but among them were some size 20 means (which I thought I am seen as all my clothes for bottom half are 20 and top half are 18) anyway quite a few pairs didn't fit and it really bothered me :(
which I know is stupid and pointless but I can't help it, awful TOTM too!

Going to get back to exercising a little tomorrow to boost my mood and hopefully my productivity around the house! Hope everyone (if anyone's still actually reading this Haha) is doing really well x

Just weighted and I'm 4lbs down, bringing me to 3st 1lb gone :D

Wooow thts brill loss hun yaaaay and the upcumin holiday away wit ur lil one as well as liverpool oooo soo jel hehe bt yh ur rite amazin incentives hun n the gd ol group on ere to keep suppporting along the way :) well done hun and have a gd day mwahz

Oh what a stressful day yesterday, somebody smashed my car window :( just for fun it seems which makes it so much worse, weirdly makes me feel a bit more vulnerable in my own home because the car is just feet from my front door :mad: how nasty!

BUT on a positive note, I bumped into a guy I know yesterday who has lost loads of weight and we were chatting about gyms etc and he messaged me when I got home saying "I didn't wanna say in front of your daughter but I think you've got a rocking body already" Ha now it's definitely not the kind of compliment that would usually endear me, trust me, but I can't deny my ego enjoyed it despite myself!

Oh what a stressful day yesterday, somebody smashed my car window :( just for fun it seems which makes it so much worse, weirdly makes me feel a bit more vulnerable in my own home because the car is just feet from my front door :mad: how nasty! BUT on a positive note, I bumped into a guy I know yesterday who has lost loads of weight and we were chatting about gyms etc and he messaged me when I got home saying "I didn't wanna say in front of your daughter but I think you've got a rocking body already" Ha now it's definitely not the kind of compliment that would usually endear me, trust me, but I can't deny my ego enjoyed it despite myself!

Yaaay them sort of comments help soo much sxcc hehe :p bless ya...omg wt a docuhebag hate ppl do tht kinda **** for fun its ridiculus and atrocious n those ppl r very sad with no life...hpe ur k hun :) hugzzz very positive note tht compliment hun hehe i alwys find wen others notice i am more motivated hee x

It looks like I'm in for no loss tomorrow, dunno if I'll even weigh as I have a painter coming early.

My dad has been told by his doctor that he can never work again (stroke 3 years ago) he's only in his 50s. Yet again I'm reminded of how precious life and health is. Much much more so than clothes and sizes.

Liverpool in 2 weeks, I'm looking forward to getting away and having drinks and laughs with my friend but I'm very nervous about getting back on track afterwards. I'll have to have a plan in place, the Sunday I'm home I'll be hungover so I think I'll have some comfort food in that way I can control what I have and how much, allow myself Sunday to get back to normal then back on track on Monday though my hangovers can last days so I may say have what I like within reason on the Sunday and low carb on Monday then back on track on Tuesday. Sounds silly but if I don't have a plan I'll make excuses every day.

Hope everyone's doing well x

I think sometimes better to not weigh and then push on till your break next week and have a good weigh in before then to keep you from going too far off the rails. Sounds like a good plan but I'd go for the eating little and often but keeping it to protein as much as possible for your hangover. I found my little break that was so far to come back from was because of the white bread. This weekend where I had a couple of non SnS meals but limited the carbs didn't really cause any problems.

Sorry to hear about your Dad. It's a hard reminder of how precious that good health is. That's my main motivator much as we enjoy all the fripperies of looking better, I want to be moving around under my own steam as long as possible. With the big 50 looming for me I've been thinking about it a lot and sprightly 80s is what I'm aiming for.

Hope you have a good day.

Oh gawwd I've had my worst day since January :(
I won't go into the gory details but I will say it's not bloody worth it!

I must drag myself back up tomorrow, 14 little days I need 100% and I promise myself I'll come on here every evening to state Day 1 done, day 2, 3, 4 etc!

I won't weigh until the morning I'm going and I WILL be in the 16s by then, which I haven't been since I was about 22, so about 4 years ago :O

I have to get excited again, excuse the waffling on but I need to refocus! It's way too easy to lose sight.

Day 1 of my 14 day 100% stint and I'm feeling really good, didn't get much sleep last night but that hopefully means I can grab an early night tonight.

I've got a few things that juuust about fit but not quite and I think they should fit by then.
I need to focus on the short term goals too because they come quicker than you know if you just stay focused.

Day 2

Let's do this!!
It'll fly in and will definitely make a little difference. It will be fantastic to see the 16s and say goodbye forever to the 17s like I have to the 18s, 19s and 20s!!

Day 2 Let's do this!! It'll fly in and will definitely make a little difference. It will be fantastic to see the 16s and say goodbye forever to the 17s like I have to the 18s, 19s and 20s!!

Yaay u can do this 'dancing round with pom poms' goo girl hehe its a lovey day todai sun is shining out :) x

Hope day 2 went without a hitch!

Hi lovely, I'm on the edge of my seat! How'd Day 2 go?

I'm knuckling down now too (post surgery on the 14th ) so we're literally all in this together right now.... Hopefully your second day was a brilliant 100%.... Only 12 more days to go for this leg of the journey! We can do it xx

Oh guys :(

You'd think at this stage I'd just give up and stop posting in this bloody diary out of shame!

I think because my little Liverpool break is looming it's making it tougher to stick at it when really I should be determined to stick it out as I could have another 10lbs gone by then!

Clin, you said something up there ^ about it being a lot harder to get back on after carbs and sugar, my God how right you were! With all my fiddley messing around along the way, I still always felt very much in control, but this is different. They really are the enemy.

Right!! I seriously need to drag myself together tomorrow. I'm going to keep busy all day and have my first meal pack as late as possible. Bring the wee one swimming, take out the holiday clothes again, make a visual tick the box chart, whatever it takes.

Day 1 of 12 tomorrow :banghead:

U can do this ?? hehe i know you can hehe....dont wory abt it ur bk on thts the main thing hun :) im gna b tryin simplicity for this week n the nx week if tht helps except day off this fri n sat n nx friday we all in this tgether the sun is shining n ur swimming along. Hehe xx

Back