Letzes' Diary

Such a good day!
It was productive, with lots of exercise and good food. It should be always like that!

Breakfast: Cauliflower fritters (egg + mashed cauliflowers = yummy) + Laughing Cow / Fromage 0% + Blueberries / Coffee.
Snack: Coffee (for the productivity).
Lunch: Cauliflower rice risotto / Mixed greens + mozzarella + tomatoes.
Snack: Apple / Whey + Almond milk.
Dinner: Chicken strogonoff / Cauliflower rice / Asparagus (in pic).
DSC_0484.JPG
Snack: Kitkat.

Calories: 1135.

I think cauliflower is the key to reduce calories :)
I have a full day course tomorrow and they will serve sandwiches for lunch. I don't want to eat them because for me things are fully controlled or not controlled at all, which means that I don't know how to guesstimate calories. I'm going to pack some fruits and hope that the sandwiches won't tempt me. It's not a big deal if I eat, though. The past days have been good and with lots of exercise, but I will reward myself with a treat in case I don't eat (this is the plan).

Last edited:
Cauliflower fritters sound interesting. I must try them.

YUM to the cauli fritters, what a great idea!

I love cauli - I make rice and mash, plus curried cauli pieces are great for snacks.

I tried the cauli fritters and liked them.

Is it bad that I'm planning cheesy cauli fritters:p

Girls,

Had a great day and didn't eat anything unplanned during the course (and they had tons of sandwiches AND chocolates AND biscuits). Then, when I arrived at home, had to live in a wasteland without Internet hahaha. It came back only now.

Oh wow that looks wonderful xx

It was really good :)

YUM to the cauli fritters, what a great idea!

I love cauli - I make rice and mash, plus curried cauli pieces are great for snacks.

Coincidentally, I did mashed cauli for dinner yesterday and it's also awesome :D

I came across this and thought of you. I want to try it but will change the flour.

Cauliflower Garlic Flatbread | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

Susu, this fritters are much more sophisticated than the ones I cooked. Mine were a cup of grated cauliflower (which I microwaved and then mashed) and one medium egg with seasonings.
I always simplify the fancy recipes because I'm too lazy / don't have the ingredients. But this one might be even better and if you put cheese, then it's perfect :D

Hurrah for a good day :clap:

Loving Cauli as the key to calorie reduction as long as you accept also likely to lead to increased windiness :8855:

Hahaha, it makes you lighter :D

Oooh i am so going to try that flatbread - in my Atkins days I made cauli pepperoni breadsticks, but they were full of oil and cheese :eek:

Love your menu :)

You're doing so well

another good day x x

Ok, I want cauliflower fritters at 10am after reading these posts. This thread should come with a trigger warning haha! Have another great day, and well done for surviving your internet outage, there is nothing more depressing!

morning letzes

have a great day hun x x

Had a great day and didn't eat anything unplanned during the course (and they had tons of sandwiches AND chocolates AND biscuits).
Yay! Well done. :D That is a whole lot of temptation to resist; you should be proud of yourself!

I am going to have to try some of these cauliflower recipes. I love cauliflower, but usually only have it as a side dish maybe once a week.

Hey girls, I didn't have a bad day, but a pretty hungry one :/
Fortunately I was able to control myself (at least until now, still a couple of hours to resist).
I've been going to the gym for more than a week in a row, so decided that I was going to relax today as my body was a bit / a lot sore. But I kind of feel guilty for not going. Anyway, I know that resting days are necessary, I just have to work my psychological side. I think that part of the problem is that I usually work from home and when I don't go to the gym, then I stay at home for the whole day (and hungry attacks).

Food was good, though.

Breakfast: Coffee / Tostis + Laughing Cow / Quorn Sausages / Banana + Cinnamon.
Lunch: Panga + Butternut Squash / Mixed Greens + Light Mozzarella + Tomatoes / Asparagus.
Snack: Fromage 0% + Blueberries / Apple / Coffee.
Dinner: Chicken + Broccoli + Corn / Mixed Greens + Light Mozzarella + Tomatoes / Mashed Cauliflowers.
Snack: Kit kat.

Calories: 1160.

nice menu x x x

Back