Lfc's Final Journey

Lfc

Here's my story!!
I have always been a big person and never been happy with my size. Yet never really stuck to any diets. I did slimming world about 4 years ago and went down from 24 stone to 17 stone and felt fantastic and then I slipped back into my old ways and now 4 years later I weigh 18 stone 6lb and feel awful and I have tried Cambridge but didn't like it so I tried slim and save but something always came up and stopped me carrying on. So I have restarted today on my 3rd and final journey and I am here for the long run now as I have messed about too long,
Today I have enjoyed all my shakes and looking forward to tomorrow :).

Which s&s packs have you tried.

I like all the meals so far but I've not tried the mushroom or macaroni yet.

I've got to use the packs I have before I order anymore tho

Think we have all been there I've found excuses in past on why not to start the diet. But once you do and you see the results makes you more determined to continue with diet.

Hi there. I have tried the mushroom but don't like. Tastes quite powdery if that makes sense. I love macaroni And the chilli and cottage pie , just done my order for next week but added some water flavouring on as I really struggle with water. Also bought me a outfit 2 sizes to small today as a thing to keep looking to to say. You will get in this. You will!!!

Lfc said:
Hi there. I have tried the mushroom but don't like. Tastes quite powdery if that makes sense. I love macaroni And the chilli and cottage pie , just done my order for next week but added some water flavouring on as I really struggle with water. Also bought me a outfit 2 sizes to small today as a thing to keep looking to to say. You will get in this. You will!!!

You'll be surprised at how quick you will fit into it. I try my smaller stuff on every 2 weeks when on this diet

I have got my holiday in 9 weeks. I need a loss by then. Just not sure what to do while on holiday. Do I stop. S&s week before an refeed. Then start again when home. As just don't want to stop dead in tracks as holiday is all in and lots of lovely food. But it Greek so lots oil

Hi all sorry for my absence but been very unwell. But still here and still doing ok. Back on my shakes today after not eating for a day n half Looking forward to weigh in day :).

I have decided to start as day 1 again from today as with been unwell and not eaten of drunk for 2 days. It's time to start a fresh. I. Have had milk Truffa bar for breakfast and macaroni cheese for lunch :).

Back