16/8/12

Breakfast :
Apple & Banana

Snack :
Greek Style Honeyed Peach Muller 0.5 Syns

Lunch:
Baked Potato, Beans, Cheese 30g HEXA, Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomatoes. Grapes

Dinner :
Was supposed to be Pete's Peanut Curry but found out that the Peanut Butter that's sat in my Cupboard for ages has now Disapeared!! Fiance ate it :-( So followed recipe Minus Peanut Butter so Syn Free & it was Yummy, had it with Boiled Basmati Rice. Greek Style Honeyed Peach Muller 0.5 Syns

Snack :
Slice Wholemeal Bread HEXB, Spread 1 Syn, Wafer Thin Chicken. 2 Sugars for Tea 2 Syns, Ryvita Minis 4.5 Syns, Alpen Light Bar 3 Syns

Syns : 11.5
Fluids : 2 Pints Squash, Cup of Tea
HEXB : Slice Wholemeal Bread
HEXA : Cheese 30g

Last edited:
17/8/12

Breakfast :
Apple, Banana, Peach

Thats all i can have until around 6pm Tonight as i have a CT Scan to get late afternoon :(

Snack :
Alpen Light half 3 Syns

Dinner :
Leftover Curry from Last Night, Micro Rice 3.5 Syns. Grapes. 2 Tsp Sugar for Tea 2 Syns

Snack :
2 WW Petit Pains HEXB & 5.5 Syns, Spread 1 Syn, Wafer Thin Chicken, Cheese 30g HEXA

Syns : 15
Fluids : Cup of Tea, 3 Pints Water
HEXB : WW Petit Pain

Last edited:
17/8/12

Breakfast :
Apple, Banana, Peach

Thats all i can have until around 6pm Tonight as i have a CT Scan to get late afternoon :(

all sounds lovely always wondered how many syns were in a McD's salad do you know how many are in the kfc one?....hope your scan goes well x

Hey, have enjoyed reading your diaries. I'm also doing EE and was really good last week and managed to add in some exercise and didn't lose a thing, was gutted :(. Trying again this week before I decide if I need to maybe alternate beween green and red days as well as EE. Your doing really well. Hope you scan went okay.

all sounds lovely always wondered how many syns were in a McD's salad do you know how many are in the kfc one?....hope your scan goes well x

Thank You :)

Scan went ok..just have to wait for the Results anything upto 2 Weeks :rolleyes:

Never really go to KFC seems to always be McDonalds the family go to..and getting the salad and its very low syned saves me sitting watching them eat lol :D

Hey, have enjoyed reading your diaries. I'm also doing EE and was really good last week and managed to add in some exercise and didn't lose a thing, was gutted :(. Trying again this week before I decide if I need to maybe alternate beween green and red days as well as EE. Your doing really well. Hope you scan went okay.

Hey clairemcc :)

Thanks for your Message..Ive just returned to doing EE as before i felt my weight loss was slow so i changed to Green, i did enjoythat plan but felt i needed a change. Ive known many people who excercise and do SW and its doesnt help weight loss..you would think it would help huhh!!

This time around on EE i make sure im getting loads of Superfree in my Meals and also for snacking on..have started walking a lot as previous i couldnt as had really bad hernia that stopped me..this past 2 weeks ive lost 4lbs and 5lbs and i think its to do with the walking and eating loads of fruit & veg. Also using all my Syns every day..i used to cut back my syns but ive lost more eating more..strange lol.

Hope things start to change for you & would love to hear how you get on :)

18/8/12

Breakfast :
Apple, Banana, Greek Style Cherry Muller 0.5 Syns

Lunch :
Baked Potato, Beans, Cheese 30g HEXA, Lettuce, Cucumber. Sugar for Tea 2 Syns

Dinner :
Chicken Chow Mein 7 Syns, Boiled Rice, Ryvita Minis HEXB

Syns : 9.5
Fluids : Cup of Tea, Glass Water, Pint Squash
HEXB : Ryvita Minis

Last edited:
Yesterday was a Right Off..unexpected Busy Day didnt have chance to prepare with being out & about..ended up whole day with eating Sausage Supper from Chip shop as McDonalds didnt have Salads left!! Ohh and a Magnum Ice Cream..and thats all i had whole day!!

So Right back on plan today..

20/8/12

Breakfast :
Onion & Red Pepper Fritatta with Cheese 30g HEXA, Apple.

Lunch :
Sushi Variety 3.5 Syns, Peach & Apple

Dinner :
Pete's Butternut Squash Curry & Boiled Rice..Was Delicious!!

Snack :
Ryvita Minis HEXB, WW Mini Roll 4.5 Syns

Syns : 8
Fluids : 3 Pints Squash
HEXB : Ryvita Minis

Last edited:
Thank You :)

Scan went ok..just have to wait for the Results anything upto 2 Weeks :rolleyes:

Never really go to KFC seems to always be McDonalds the family go to..and getting the salad and its very low syned saves me sitting watching them eat lol :D

your right eating the salad does mean exactly that I hate going places and sitting over a cup of tea while everyone else stuffs there faces lolx

Hi, I find it really difficult when we're all out and about. We were all out on Saturday and left just before lunch which wasn't planned so I panicked because I didn't have my food directory with me and knew the kids would want a McDonalds. Luckily, the shopping centre we went to had a Spud U Like in the food court so I had a potato with cottage cheese and chives. I find it so much easier to have lunch before I go but it's not ideal having to hang around till after lunchtime all the time we go out.x

Hi, I find it really difficult when we're all out and about. We were all out on Saturday and left just before lunch which wasn't planned so I panicked because I didn't have my food directory with me and knew the kids would want a McDonalds. Luckily, the shopping centre we went to had a Spud U Like in the food court so I had a potato with cottage cheese and chives. I find it so much easier to have lunch before I go but it's not ideal having to hang around till after lunchtime all the time we go out.x

I know its a pain sometimes trying to find a place where the whole family can have a meal out & enjoy it..im usually quite good at planning ahead & even taking a little packed SW Lunch on occasion when its just not possible..but not being organised when an occasion springs up out the blue just makes the plan go out the window!! :eek:

21/8/12

Breakfast :
Slice Wholemeal Toast HEXB, Spread 1 Syn. Beans, Cherry Toms, Cheese 30g HEXA

Lunch :
Spicy Butternut Squash Soup, Paprika Flavoured Roasted Butternut Squash with Chicken & Herby Couscous (Can you tell i've got Loads of Butternut Squash to Use up :)) Grapes

Dinner :
Chicken Curry Packed with Superfree, Boiled Rice

Snack :
Walkers Baked Crisps 5 Syns, WW Jaffa Roll 4 Syns, Coconut Greek Muller 0.5 Syns

Syns : 10.5
Fluids : 2 Glasses Squash, Pint Water
HEXB : Slice Wholemeal Toast

Last edited:
22/8/12 Weigh In Day : 3lb Gain!!!! :booboo: Gutted aint Even Close that 1 off Chip Shop meal couldnt surely gain that amount!!

Breakfast :
Slice Wholemeal Toast HEXB, Spread 1 Syn, Beans, Cherry Toms, Cheese 30g HEXA

Snack :
Apple & Grapes

Lunch :
Wafer Thin Roast Chicken with Couscous & Salad : Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sweetcorn. Greek Style Coconut Muller 0.5 Syns

Dinner :
SW Donner Kebab Meat, Iceberg Lettuce, Encona Sweet Chilli & Garlic Sauce. Banana

Snack :
Ryvita Minis 4 Syns, WW Choc Roll 5 Syns

Syns :10.5
Fluids : 2 Pints Squash

Last edited:
23/8/12

Breakfast :
Slice Wholemeal Toast HEXB, Spread 1 Syn, Beans, Cheese 30g, Apple

Lunch :
Chicken Stirfry, Chargrilled Pepper & Tomato Sauce 2 Syns, Greek Style Coconut Muller 0.5 Syns

Dinner :
Curry & Butternut Squash Soup, Tuna Pasta packed with Superfree : Onion, Pepper, Lettuce, Cherry Toms. Sweetcorn, Mayo 3 Syns

Syns : 6.5
Fluids : 2 Pints Squash
HEXB : Slice Wholemeal Toast

Last edited:
24/8/12

Breakfast :
Slice Wholemeal Toast HEXB, Beans, Cheese 30g HEXA, Cherry Toms. Coconut Greek Muller 0.5 Syns

Lunch :
McDonalds Chicken & Bacon Salad 1.5 Syns : Ceaser Dressing 2 Syns, Apple & Banana

Dinner :
Spicy Butternut Squash Soup, Quorn Bolognase : Onions, Peppers, Garlic, Plum Tomatoes, Pasatta, Tom Puree, Herb Stockpot. Empire Biscuit ( Guesstimate 6 Syns )

Syns : 10
Fluids : Diet Coke, Glass Water, 2 Pints Squash

Last edited:
25/8/12

Breakfast :
Slice Wholemeal Toast HEXB, Spread 1 Syn, Beans, Cheese 30g HEXA, Cherry Toms. Banana

Snack :
Grapes & Wafer Thin Chicken

Lunch :
Tuna Pasta with added Onion, Pepper, Tomatoes, Sweetcorn, Lettuce, Mayo 3 Syns. Ryvita Minis 5 Syns

Dinner :
Chicken & Blackbean Sauce with Boiled Rice 4.5 Syns? Will double check

Syns : 13.5
Fluids : Can Diet Pepsi, Pint Squash

Last edited:
don't worry hun you will have that back off again in no time x

26/8/12

Breakfast :
2 Weetabix HEXB, Milk 250ml HEXA, Banana

Lunch :
Chicken Couscous Salad : Wafer Thin Chicken, Lettuce, Sweetcorn, Cherry Toms, Onion, Green Pepper. Apple & Handfull of Grapes

Dinner :
Salmon with Leftover Couscous Salad from above. Banana & Grapes with Natural Free Greek Style Yoghurt

Snack :
Apple & Banana

Syns : 0
Fluids : 2 Cans Diet Pepsi
HEXB : 2 Weetabix
HEXA : Milk 250ml Semi Skimmed

Last edited:
Back