Lianne's diary

Liannioso

Silver Member
Hi,

I have a stone to lose and two inches from my waist and bottom to get into my dress which arrives from the dress makers mid Feb to early March. If I don't lose all of the weight by then it is no big problem as I have until my wedding day: May 3rd.

I am planning on sticking to around 1000 cal a day plus excercising for one hour 4-5 times a week.

Any tips etc would be gratefully received and good luck to all in a similar position to me:

Day 1

Banana(92), tangerine(43), brown roll(94), heinz tomato soup(220).

2 x raw carrots (70)

Prawn with tin tomatoes, courgettes, chilli, garlic and a small amount of pasta (400)

Total cal = 919

Day 2

Banana (92), tangerine (25)

Brown Roll (94) spicy parsnip soup (216)

Tesco Light choices pasta meal (368) Veggies(60)

2 x raw carrot (70)

1.5 hours of Netball training.

Total Cal 942

Day 3

Banana (92)

Baxters tomato spicy rice soup (200)

Brown roll (95)

5 x tangerine (125) WW yog (55)

1/2 pack of bachelors savoury rice (218), mackerel fillet (225) 2 x carrots (70)

Total Cal = 1080

Day 4

Banana (92)

Baxters chunky veg soup (184) brown roll (95)

Jacket potato (245)

HM Chicken curry(260)

2 x tangerines (50) WW yog (54)

Total Cal 977

Last edited:
Two months since I plonked my first post here - my dress has turned up and I have an appointment for a week tomorrow to go and try it on. I've lost over a stone in total and feel quite good at the moment. Still an inch off getting to the measurements needed for my dress though. I've managed to lost what was needed from my bust and hips - just one inch from the waist to go and a month and a half to do it in. Surely I can...

12. My general dress size has gone to a 10 but for some reason my 12 wedding dress only just fits. I'm 36 - 28 - 38 now x

I get married on Monday. Tried the dress again and it fit's much more comfortably. soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! x

Well done Liannioso! I'm thrilled for you! U will look just divine on Monday, best of luck with your wedding, enjoy your day xxxx

Back