Liberty's I know it's CD810 but I want to stay with my friends in LT refeed thingy...

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
Friday
Breaky: Caramel Bar + cup of decaf tea with MILK :D
Lunch: 100g sirloin (eeek!) mushrooms and rocket
Tea: Banana Shake

Saturday:
Breaky: Choc orange bar and cup of decaf tea with milk
Lunch: Dover sole in a bag with herbs and broccoli (and two turkey meatballs :eek:) (I was cooking :eek:)
Tea: Choc Shake

Sunday
Breaky: Caramel bar with cup of decaf tea with milk
Lunch: Large mushroom stuffed with cottage cheese, cooked chicken, parsely, chives.
Tea: Banana shake

ooh sounds lovely, goodluck with the refeed xx

can you have steak?!?!?!? for me its white and green only, white chicken or fish and green veg only.

also told i can only have TWO BARS A WEEK FFS!!!! ;)

will have a word about that when i go next fri!!!

lol

good luck. sent you an email btw

I'm allowed to have a bar a day ;) No, not allowed steak, was craving it so I just 100g very thin cut sirloin, got some iron tablets feeling better now.

i am defo getting more bars!!

My cdc said i could have 3 a day, then again shes nearly 71!!!

Yeah! But they dont really fill you up though do they?

Ah tea! With proper milk no doubt......Jammy git ;-)

ROFL!!!! What are you like you mad woman! your as bad as Helen!
Though thats exactly what i did!!!

Look what I found
picknose.gif
It's making me laugh so much :D

Is snot carb free? MMMmmmm

:sign0137:

looked for one to match my pineapple story but only found this... :sign0131:

lol

Hiya, i was wondering how the 810 diet works, i've looked on the cambridge diet website, it tells you a little bit. I have lost 4stone on LT but when i came off i didnt refeed properly & have put about 7lb back on, dont see the point on going back onto TFR to lose 7-10lbs & so looked at the cambridge diet. how much does it cost & do you think i can go onto it with a BMI of below 25?? I just feel like i need some new inspiration & i think it sounds like cambridge are more supportive during refeed etc. Any advice would be appreciated xx

I think you can do 810 with BMI under 25, but you might want to find a CDC near where you live. I think some are supportive and some are just doing it for the money, it's probably a good idea to have a chat first.

sent you a pm with details

Back