libido?

:eek:

:D

Hi Daisy,

I haven't really noticed much difference either way with LL - although am only about 1/2 way through. But I have had peaks and troughs with my sex drive (I guess that goes with the territory when you have kids). My advice would definitely be to get back in the saddle as it were. I believe the more you have, the more you want.

And you should get the contraceptive sorted out for sure! That would make a massive difference to your state of mind, especially if you're lucky enough to get pregnant easily normally. I have the same dilemma as you, the pill is awful for my moods (and sex drive!!!), my husband hates the idea of the snip (in the future, we're not there yet) and I have ended up finding the coil the easiest, but if that doesn't do it for you either, I'm not sure what's left? How about persona? at least then you get some nights when you don't need to use a condom (agree they are bad for your sex life!).

Anyway, good luck, without being TMI-ish, I think it's worth thinking about sex more often too if you want to perk things up a bit!

Aren't some husbands selfish about this! A quick op, over night and back to work after the weekend.

If you have it done a 6-10 day hospital stay, possibly another Cesarean scar if you've had one before, 12 weeks recuperation and then about another 12 months before you don't notice it anymore. Lots of hassle with child care and you care.

And theirs is reversible in the most extreme cases!!!

Its not just in the mind... it is also a response your body has to being on a diet. Certainly for men this is known (lowered testosterone levels) - maybe somthing along those lines happens in women as well...

That's a relief then!

Just a thought DaisyDoll...I think Hunger for Food and Hunger for Sex are very similiar. Turn the Hunger for one off and often the same happens to the other...Does this make any sence ?

mmm maybe it does.
daisy x

Back