Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

Aarggh, I had almost managed to put that out of my mind till now!!
I'm refusing to "like" the post on principle haha

How was the naughty corner? I have to admit I was tempted to find the
post about the loss and write " and we all know what you are doing later..." Underneath but I restrained myself.

Bit gutted yesterday as we didn't get our first choice of primary school for little one although with 200 applicants for 50 non sibling places I suppose its unsurprising. She got our third choice which is a good school but is inconvenient in terms of location etc. oh well we are on the waiting list and can only hope. Lucky I suppose that she got into a good one as it is if the news reports are anything to go by!!

I'm still picking sick out of my iphone home button. It's not an easy job, my nails are ruined.

Haha! It's really that bad!!

Fab (and funny) diary, only now I'm intrigued about the carrot (and the stick!?!) and I can't find out since it's been edited... any chance of a brief (abridged) synopsis, lol! x

Erm. Well the carrot was a reward for losing (as to be expected) the stick was....abstinence from something as punishment until the following week. That something was a solo or joint activity...and I'm not talking about singing

Evening Sam - well done on the loss lovely thats brill work.

I noticed the "poster" lost 4.5 this week pmsl can you imagine how good a stick and carrot that will be for tonight ;)

So the technique works then!;) pmsl

Erm. Well the carrot was a reward for losing (as to be expected) the stick was....abstinence from something as punishment until the following week. That something was a solo or joint activity...and I'm not talking about singing

Lol! My imagination is going wild, not in a good way! :)

Fab (and funny) diary, only now I'm intrigued about the carrot (and the stick!?!) and I can't find out since it's been edited... any chance of a brief (abridged) synopsis, lol! x

Ahem, yes think about the Herbal Essences's ad and I think that's all that should be said on the matter. (Moving swiftly on...)

Hahaha yes. That add. Or the Haagen-daas(sp?) one that was actually banned a few years back.

Now that's got me thinking......about ICECREAM you mucky Herbert's ;)

**sings**

"I may not be a lady......but I'm all human"

Have I got the words wrong...? ;)

Back