Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

That's a fab loss!! Well done! I'm thinking of periodically clearing out clothes as I go so there is never the possibility of getting back into them. Mentally that's me done with that size!!

I've done this countless times, chuck it all out thinking never again & countless times had to go buy bigger sizes (note plural, not 1 size but 2 in the space of year)!

I've done this countless times, chuck it all out thinking never again & countless times had to go buy bigger sizes (note plural, not 1 size but 2 in the space of year)!

Do NOT tell me THAT!!

Wednesday 20th Nov

Poo

Anyone else chuffed when they manage to do a big poo before weigh in? Is it wrong that I don't care that I wrote that for all to read? Lalalalalalala.....

i surprise myself with the information I share on here, but wouldn't dream of telling my non virtual friends!!!!!

i surprise myself with the information I share on here, but wouldn't dream of telling my non virtual friends!!!!!

Its because I'm not really sure you are all real and that I'm not just being groomed by some old man sitting in his pants wearing a medallion...now then now then.

I would SO buy one as a gift "for the person that has everything"

"there you go grandma, paedo-soap"

who in good conscience is selling those? Please tell me they are tongue in cheek!!

Wow. Tell me you bought one!! Something to give to the person you secretly don't like. I can't imagine they do a roaring trade!

Thursday 21st Nov

Poo #2

Well it worked. 3lb less this morning. Get in!!! My BMI is less than 1 pt above me simply being obese which is ridiculous. Shows that BMI isn't the best measure. Even I can see, with my skewed perspective, that I AM NOT OBESE!!!

This would be very funny. An old man with an obsession with dieting women. Perhaps someone who is secretly a feeder....

A chubby chaser you mean? ;)

Wow. Tell me you bought one!! Something to give to the person you secretly don't like. I can't imagine they do a roaring trade!

No I didn't buy one, I can't even think who'd I'd give it to, I don't dislike anyone quite that much, I'm still on the hunt for my soap on a rope though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a solution to the need a poo before WI that doesn't involve any major or minor deities ... two thick, fresh, slightly under ripe pineapple slices eaten the evening before. The things we do! lol

I have a solution to the need a poo before WI that doesn't involve any major or minor deities ... two thick, fresh, slightly under ripe pineapple slices eaten the evening before. The things we do! lol

Nothing, and I mean nothing, works for me - I've tried everything I've ever heard of which doesn't involve anthing physically unpleasant. Went for a routine colonoscopy (Swiss health system is very thorough) a few weeks ago & mentioned my problem to the expert - drink 2L water a day says he, so I do. No change. And the 5:2 diet makes it worse... Prayer is the only thing left. :sign0131:

Oh I'm so sorry for that seacrest.
Have you tried prunes for breakfast? You only need to eat about 3.

My pray for poo wasn't good enough either and alas I put on for the first time.

Many congrats on your fabulous loss lickthelid you must be over the moon xxx

Look what I bought in a charity shop for 50p!

And look what I plan to have in it! I need to work out the syns if using the milk as a hex a but my god am I going to enjoy it!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    724.7 KB · Views: 133
Nothing, and I mean nothing, works for me - I've tried everything I've ever heard of which doesn't involve anthing physically unpleasant. Went for a routine colonoscopy (Swiss health system is very thorough) a few weeks ago & mentioned my problem to the expert - drink 2L water a day says he, so I do. No change. And the 5:2 diet makes it worse... Prayer is the only thing left. :sign0131:

Ill pray for poo for you. Maybe if we all get in on it then the god of poo will hear.

That sounds really uncomfortable Seacrest :( Before starting SW I suffered very badly with IBS (5 or 6 times a day kind of badly) but it's completely vanished now ... the pineapple gets things moving for me before WI but, in general, eating healthily has thankfully sorted my colon out - guess I'm one of the lucky ones because plenty of other people (including my adult daughter) have complained of constipation on the plan.

Prayer it is then!

Back