Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

I saw a programme on the telly about trolls, and the one SB (work that one out for yourselves) who agreed to be interviewed (verbally only - of course he wouldn't have his face plastered on national TV) clearly boasted how much he enjoyed it. It didn't matter he had received death threats, neither did it bother him that his wife and family had too. This scum 'gets off' inflicting humiliation and pain to others and I for the life of me cannot understand how people generally in life can be so bloody ignorant and have such total disrespect for others :mad: (rant over)

Last edited:
It always makes me sad when you hear reports of trolls putting offensive messages on otherwise well meaning "in memory of..." pages. Awful.

Oh we digress at times.

On that point (the irony doesn't escape me) why do we call trolls trolls. Why not use their full official names: sadw4nkerswithsolittleelseintheirlivesthsttheyfeeltheneedtospoilthefunofothers. Granted that wouldn't fit into snappy news reports quite so neatly....

Is it because they all live under bridges? Do they terrorise trios of gruff billy goats? Again why are those billy goats gruff. Someone get them a fisherman's friend already.

I think I need an early night..... :eek:

Oh we digress at times.

On that point (the irony doesn't escape me) why do we call trolls trolls. Why not use their full official names: sadw4nkerswithsolittleelseintheirlivesthsttheyfeeltheneedtospoilthefunofothers. Granted that wouldn't fit into snappy news reports quite so neatly....

Is it because they all live under bridges? Do they terrorise trios of gruff billy goats? Again why are those billy goats gruff. Someone get them a fisherman's friend already.

I think I need an early night..... :eek:

Hehe, I can think of better names for them ;)

Funnily enough, someone trolled one of the FB SW sites with nasty pics today - he didn't last long though - a hoard of hungry, pmt, moody dieters gave him what for!!!!:whoopass: lol x

Hehe, I can think of better names for them ;)

Funnily enough, someone trolled one of the FB SW sites with nasty pics today - he didn't last long though - a hoard of hungry, pmt, moody dieters gave him what for!!!!:whoopass: lol x

I can think of a better name too but I'm not allowed to write it on here. Plus it diminishes to usefulness of the actual origin of that word.

Bunch of C....... Mwahaha

Come join the madness. X

Maybe they are gruff from all the petrified screaming about the scary (and clearly homeless) troll living under that bridge. Although to be entirely fair if they know the troll is there why not just move?

I never pictured the troll as one of those pencil sitting Fluro-haired things. All trolls are equal but some are more equal than others...thank you Mr Orwell SIR!

Hi Sam, Hi Gang :D ... I've had a few weeks off (t'interweb not sw, lol) but I really missed you guys... So I'm back and fully caught up on the madness ;) :)

Well done on climbing back on the wagon Sam ... I wake up most days and wonder if this is going for be the day that my mojo takes a vacation. It's sort of like testing a sore tooth with my tongue - 'is it still there? Or do I want to eat my own weight in cheese?'

So how is everyone? :D xx

Hi Molly! Wondered where you were...although I also had a break...hmm naughty me. Although in back in the zone now. I think sometimes its necessary to remind ourselves of why we do this.

Today was WI for me and I lost another 2lb. Although a sneaky peek yesterday showed that but for an eyes bigger than belly late night (synned) snack last night it would have been 3lb off for the second week in a row!! Grrr. Oh well. I did contemplate logging yesterday's weight as it will be gone again by tomorrow, but then I thought why scupper an almost guaranteed minimum of 1lb off this coming week. So suck it up Sam! :) x

Well done on the loss LTL! Well and truly back on it!

Thanks :) im trying to catch you up because your current weight is my target! :) x

Back