Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

Don't tell me that! Is Vaseline good for a sore bum then?

Yes, and for soothing any chafing on your lady bottom (mouthed Miranda style!). :)

God I love her! I could have written that show. My, what I call, LIFE!

I have no real idea. I'm taking something for everything that can be lacking in a vegetarian diet. I've thought of giving it up but really don't want to do that. I'm sure it will work out. So far the best remedy is the elizabeth arden 8 hour cream. I'm carrying a tube at all times.

Hi Sam - hope your having a good day :D the bike is lush - happy riding lol (when you bring it from its hideaway )

Hi Sheila and thanks, I love it and can't wait to have a go!! Little one will love it too when she sees it I'm sure. I'm really looking forward to rediscovering my confidence because I haven't properly ridden since I was a teenager :)

Isn't she gorgeous? Got a total bargain too. :)

it needs a basket though I'm sure you will agree :)

Ooh I hope you do :) my second choice was a Dawes Cambridge which is equally as lovely but the schwinn came up secondhand but ridden literally twice (no corrosion too as stored in the house) so couldn't really turn it down ( although I still knocked her down another £20!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 53
Excellent! I shall hope for nice weather for you. :) let us know! And we will be expecting photos.

I did it!! I made it to 12 and a half stone for my birthday!! Next mini target is to be less than my husband and that's about 3lb away. Then under 12st......

Well done on the weight loss! Happy birthday hope you are having a great day x

Thanks :) I was at school all day but popped out with husband and munchkin for an early tea. Had nachos and a pudding :eek:

oh well. Haha.

Well done on the loss and have a wonderful birthday x

Well done on the loss and happy birthday!

Thank you all! :)

Back