Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

Actually weirdly I'm most interested by the "nothing but" snack. In a strange coincidence I was looking at a dehydrator in Lakeland the other day. I wonder if it would make similar stuff. Would dehydrated veg count as a tweak? What does everyone think. I could always drink a glass of water afterwards..... ;)

I am happy with all of it, got my wristband on now, I can't wait to try the dehydrated snack. The popcorn I buy anyway so I added it to the other 4 or 5 bags in the cupboard, the protein bar quite high in cals but got some long training runs coming up so will save it for then, the laundry stuff looks good will use that tomorrow for washing. Just trying to keep away from the marshmallows now!

I like the montzuma chocolate, they sell it it waitrose

Oh I'll eat it :) I was considering buying something that would allow me to make my own in future. I'll see how much I like it ;)

what colour was your band?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 65
Oh I'll eat it :) I was considering buying something that would allow me to make my own in future. I'll see how much I like it ;)

what colour was your band?

I think the plan needs to be adapted if it is to be followed for life so a few dehydrated fruit and veggies isn't going to make you fat and if it keeps you happy then why not! I have a sneaky avocado now and again and use a b choice which is not right but I see it as good fat like olive oil!

My band is same colour as yours, I love the colour!

Fair point. At the end of the day it's something I could do when at target :)

yes I agree. much better than eating crisps etc.

With the avocado tweak I have always told myself if it affects losses then it stops straight away but I don't think avocado ever made anyone fat!
Fair point. At the end of the day it's something I could do when at target :)

Funny, avocado I have never ever got on with. I know it's supposed to be mega good for you. Like you say, no one ever got fat from avocado. Maybe I should try it again one day. So you can't count it as a hex? Shame I'd expect it to be a B like you say. I know B is all about the fibre but how much fibre is there in a tablespoon of olive oil? I mean really...?

for some reason it is not a B which like you I find strange with olive oil being a B.

I love avocado, it is really nice mashed on toast actually and the high fat content makes it filling
Funny, avocado I have never ever got on with. I know it's supposed to be mega good for you. Like you say, no one ever got fat from avocado. Maybe I should try it again one day. So you can't count it as a hex? Shame I'd expect it to be a B like you say. I know B is all about the fibre but how much fibre is there in a tablespoon of olive oil? I mean really...?

Avocado as a hexB is one of my favourite things about my new DIY tweaked maintenance SW plan. After a morning gym session avocado on Ryvita really hits the spot! I think Bs are meant for omega 3 oils as well as fibre (and for protein/extra calcium on Green), though most people do use for fibre.

That explains it. I did wonder about the logic. I've tweaked recently and have taken to using locally sourced rapeseed oil instead of EVOO. all oils have roughly the same kcal and rapeseed has half the Saturates of olive oil, which is low anyway. Makes the nicest chips in my actifry :) having some tonight actually. Yum yum.

Used my new pan to make a frittata today that I cooled and took on our picnic. It was GORGEOUS. I've never made one before as my frying pans were either a- tiddly or b-not very non-stick anymore so stuff got ruined. I'm definitely making that again for future lunches. Made a good job of finish up a few new potatoes from last night dinner too, perfect

Here to subscribe, brilliant diary! Have read the whole thing since yesterday. You've ruined my weekend! I really must get a life...

Here to subscribe, brilliant diary! Have read the whole thing since yesterday. You've ruined my weekend! I really must get a life...

I apologise for the lost hours. Time you will never get back reading the contents of my brain. :) that's how I feel after watching some films. Haha. Thanks for stopping by, please do join in the banter. I can't promise intellectual stimulation but I can promise randomness and futility of conversation. :) x

I'm so using avocado as a b sometimes now. I guess it's no more a tweak than seeded bread as a b (occasionally)!

Go for it and see how it works. I'd be interested to hear. I may pick up an avocado when I next venture into sainsburys. Haha who am I kidding, I'm obsessed with food. My favourite shop is sainsburys. ;)

Avocado as a hexB is one of my favourite things about my new DIY tweaked maintenance SW plan. After a morning gym session avocado on Ryvita really hits the spot! I think Bs are meant for omega 3 oils as well as fibre (and for protein/extra calcium on Green), though most people do use for fibre.

I'm pleased someone has explained as never understood the EVOO as thought HB all about fibre. However just looked in book and says HEB high in fibre or contains important nutrients. Never tried Avocado though as other diets brainwashed me to thinking they were very fattening.

I apologise for the lost hours. Time you will never get back reading the contents of my brain. :) that's how I feel after watching some films. Haha. Thanks for stopping by, please do join in the banter. I can't promise intellectual stimulation but I can promise randomness and futility of conversation. :) x

Enjoyed every minute of it. Plenty of laughs and plenty of nodding my head in agreement. Like the term 'body magic'. I hate it. Calling it magic doesn't make it any easier. I'm off to do mine now...

*cries*

I'm so using avocado as a b sometimes now. I guess it's no more a tweak than seeded bread as a b (occasionally)!

My b tweak is wholemeal chapatti which I add garlic paste & cheese to & bake in the oven, hmmmmmmmmmmm, delicious!

I don't like avocado, Bob can't believe it as I like most foods & don't turn much down:rolleyes:

Enjoyed every minute of it. Plenty of laughs and plenty of nodding my head in agreement. Like the term 'body magic'. I hate it. Calling it magic doesn't make it any easier. I'm off to do mine now...

*cries*

What's magic about it anyway? Unless you do it to a tape of Paul Daniels on loop? "Debbie!" And "that's magic!!" If it were bloody MAGIC we wouldn't need to do it. EXPECTO FATRONUM!!

My b tweak is wholemeal chapatti which I add garlic paste & cheese to & bake in the oven, hmmmmmmmmmmm, delicious!

I don't like avocado, Bob can't believe it as I like most foods & don't turn much down:rolleyes:

Thats like me. I've just never got avocado. But I'm willing to try again. My tastes have changed so much since this all began.

Im the same with olives. I WANT to like them. But I can't. They're rank. Although I will eat them on pizza. Covered in gorgeous melty cheese. Mmmm. Go figure. ;)

Back