Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

3lb off :) yay!!

I knew there was a reason I left retail for teaching

Thanks guys :)

The world is a less magical place without Paul Daniels. **makes sad face** :(. I grew up with Wizbit in the 80s

RIP

Thanks. I have had a really off day today. It was in the pipeline. However it is now out of my system and I'm back on the wagon (wagon? Waggon?) wag-wan?

I'm doing an SP day today at least and limiting my Syns a little over the week. I've done my Syns weekly before in this situation and it works ok for me. In fact some of my better losses have been in weeks where I have let myself go for a day and then recouped it!! I seem to remember a post somewhere in this diary where I officially claimed that pizza was a diet food!!

Cupcakes. Mmm

Damn you!!

Been a really busy few days so have not really checked in but here I am! Didn't have the best week. Was only on plan 3 out of 7 days but wasn't too awful, just had a few things I shouldn't like white bread and didn't syn anything. Kept up the scan bran for 4 out of the 7 days and reckon it helped because I still had a 1lb loss that I probably don't deserve!!!

Hey, that's still a loss which is great. I have finally bit the bullet and started 'Red days'. It's taking a bit of getting used to after EE and trying to keep on top of what's changed. Apparently Olive Oil isn't a HEXB anymore. o_O

No it's not. That disappointed me in some ways but it also meant that on a lot of days I was guaranteed to use some Syns and couldn't be naughty and have zero!! I'm hoping for two this week to get the first stone off :)

Red days on this plan seem to be like the SP? All protein and veg? How are you finding it?

Hi Sam, how are you ? :)

I've come back to mins after a while and yours is the only name from the old timers (and I mean that in the nicest possible way :D) that's still around, they've all vanished o_O . Well I've restarted my diary and hope to get back into the swing of things in April with SW. I've got some catching up to do on your diary but hope your doing well. Have a lovely Easter and speak soon.

Kay xx

Hi Kay! I did recently only venture back myself. It's pretty quiet on here but there are a few of us still lingering around. I'm determined that we should try and revive this forum to how it was. I'm so glad you are back (again in the nicest way) as its fab to get back in touch with everyone's journeys!!! Xx

Hi Kay! I did recently only venture back myself. It's pretty quiet on here but there are a few of us still lingering around. I'm determined that we should try and revive this forum to how it was. I'm so glad you are back (again in the nicest way) as its fab to get back in touch with everyone's journeys!!! Xx

Yes I agree with reviving this forum :D , together we can give it a try :) . It's great that your back on here too. I still haven't had a chance to catch up on diaries properly yet, but will do on Sunday. Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend, speak soon !

...oh and well done on joining the challenge, woohoo ! :woohoo: glad to see you there, together we'll kick some butt :D .

Kay xx

No it's not. That disappointed me in some ways but it also meant that on a lot of days I was guaranteed to use some Syns and couldn't be naughty and have zero!! I'm hoping for two this week to get the first stone off :)

Red days on this plan seem to be like the SP? All protein and veg? How are you finding it?

Yes, you are doing very well and I am sure that first stone is just around the corner. You always do well when you get your head in the zone.

I am only early days into it and miss the flexibility of EE but I know I have to curb the carbs (especially as I found out people with Hashimoto's thyroiditis should avoid gluten). In some ways it really doesn't suit having 2 HEXB and I may stick to having the oil in the form of extra virgin or coconut oil for the purpose of stir fry and see how things go.

On a positive note, I have discovered Alpro Coconut Milk and I love it!!!! Lush in porridge.:rolleyes:

Hi guys been away over Easter and then a few heinous nights with little one so I probably don't deserve this but am 2lb down this week!!! Reckon it's all due to extra breastfeeding trying to force him to sleep haha!! Oh well ill take it obviously. Think I may continue to feed him myself until at least 4 if it helps this much. (That's not true. I have a thing about them being old enough to ask for it and all I can think of is the little Britain "bitty" sketch *shudders*)

Jeanne I remember last time I continued to use EVOO as a hex b as I was doing green days as a veggie and it never harmed my losses so I say go for it!!

Right Kay I'm popping over to the challenge thread to record my loss. Just the 28 to go! :) ;)

Nooo it's the 31st MARCH!! It doesn't count until next week on the challenge.

Bum

Bum bum bum bottom

Oh well now I'm determined to replicate it!!

Nooo it's the 31st MARCH!! It doesn't count until next week on the challenge.

Bum

Bum bum bum bottom

Oh well now I'm determined to replicate it!!

Lol :D nice try. Congrats on the fab loss though hun, that's brill, really happy for you :). I'm sure next week will see another fab number !

Kay xx

Last edited:
Back