1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Lidl Bran flakes.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by lentil2, 16 June 2014 Social URL.

1. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(9.54%)
    Diet:
    SW
    A few weeks ago at group I won the raffle and in my winning bag was a box of Fruit and Fibre from Lidl. I don't often eat cereal, its not really my thang. I'm not saying I never have it but its not my first choice of brekky. Anyway, I have been having this with a chopped apple, banana and natural yogurt and I've really quite enjoyed it so when I was in Lidl yesterday I thought I'd pick up another box. I decided to have just bran flakes and am staggered at the price......59p for the box!!! Sooo cheap!!
    No excuse really why people on a budget cant eat healthily. I don't know what price Bran flakes are in other supermarkets but I know other cereals are expensive. I ♥ Lidl

So for anyone that doesn't know, 35g of any brand bran flakes is a HE B selection.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eejayess

eejayess Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.56%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I agree, I get quite a few things from there, and from Aldi. I have their weetabix and you can not tell the difference from the branded ones. They're great shops.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.