Lidl Kania couscous

Bunnylush

Gold Member
Think I'm going a little loopy! I'm sure I searched on my App for LIDL Kania couscous weeks ago and it said 1/2 syn per 100g. Now I can't find it in any search and it's making me doubtful.
So does anyone know how many syns in LIDL Kania couscous. Roasted veg, lemon coriander and hot spicy flavours. Thankyou.

Online is saying basic flavoured couscous 2.5 syns per 100g. But no LIDL will show up.

You could always run it through the syn calculator if its not listed :)

I have just run it through with grains couscous as free food? I'm not very good with the calculator or I don't trust I've done the free food thing correctly. On green day. The packet is 100g.

It's telling me 1 syn so that's different to the any flavoured couscous 2.5 syns? I hate it when things are not clear :(

Thanks.

Attachments

• image-3992800897.jpg
    image-3992800897.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 362
I can't believe no one else eats this, it's lovely. Still waiting for my Con to confirm the value though :(

I have just run it through with grains couscous as free food? I'm not very good with the calculator or I don't trust I've done the free food thing correctly. On green day. The packet is 100g.

It's telling me 1 syn so that's different to the any flavoured couscous 2.5 syns? I hate it when things are not clear :(

Thanks.

The any flavoured cous cous listing in the book is just an average syn value hun, some will be higher and others lower.

I worked this out as 1 syn per 100g cooked too- sounds lovely

Although the box is 100g the syn value is per 100g cooked weight :)

Last edited:
Back