LIFE AFTER LIPOTRIM

Bernice

Silver Member
Hi Guys,

I have been reading through all of the threads and I have to say one recurring theme is being repeated and that is that a lot of people put their weight back on once they stop LT. I am in week 3 and am feeling great and have lost 1st 1lb, which I am absolutely delighted about. However, after many unsuccessful attempts to loose my weight I was finding it very difficult to motivate myself as my attitude was ''where's the point I'm only going to put it all back on again.'' I thought Lipotrim was going to be different with the refeeding programme and all but now I am beginning to worry about it. Please can some of you ladies that have successfully maintained your weight give me any tips so that I can once and for all be the slim person I am meant to be. Many thanks in anticipation x

Hey Hun

I didnt loose as much as some on LT but I have kept most of it off, I am one of those people who had to change for life not just for a quick fix and as long as you keep an eye on what you eat after you have finished there is no reason for you to put it back on, good luck with LT it was the best thing I ever did :)

I kept mine off till I had major surgery that put me in a wheel chair for months, I am sure without that, and the depression that followed, I would have kept most of it off.

after doing a 'keeping it off' thread and the replies that came back, I am far more confident about keeping it off this time.

good luck. the choice is in your hands, you have to decide what you will put back into your diet and what you can do without.

for me, my biggest mistake was getting into eating chocolate and drinking wine again. same old culprits = same old problem.

I am actually planning to be mostly t-total and only drink champers at my wedding, and a little wine with a meal out, and not drink in the house, not start on crappy chocolate again (only high coco organic stuff or make my own desserts) not falling pray to the marketing peoples tactics in adverts, where it triggers you to go and grab a snack/drink etc.

have a look at what you knew was damaging to your weight, and think about how you can change or eliminate those habbits for the future.

xx

Thanks guys for your responses. I must say that reading about other peoples experiences on Lipotrim is a really good way of keeping on the straight and narrow. I appreciate all of your suggestions and yes it is in my hands to not go back to my old ways.
MummyEm - I agree Lipotrim is the best thing I have ever done as
well.
msblonde - I hope you have a wonderful wedding day and thanks for the advice.
LondonIrishOllie - I will read your thread with interest, many thanks.

There's absolutely no reason that you would regain your weight other than going back to your old habits. As long as you follow the refeed plan to the letter and have changed your ways you'll be fine. It really is all in your own hands.

I'm in my 61st week of maintenance. I gain weight the weeks I eat/drink too much - I lose it the weeks I cut back a bit ....

You'll be fine as long as you maintain vigilantly until it begins to come naturally.

Well done on your loss so far! Keep up the good work :) xx

I lost 6 stone on LT I finished it in September and have kept ALL the weight off, I go gym and watch what I eat. I have bad days but when I see the scales go up Even by 0.5lb I have a good few days. It's not easy I did it over 19 weeks, hated the side affects especially the hair loss but I couldn't have done it any other way. Good luck and of u want to keep it off u will x

Ejsunshine I am so scared about the hairloss :sigh:
i want to do Lipotrim for 12 weeks. I have 3 stone to lose..should i be prepared for really bad hair loss??
19 WEEKS IS AMAZING!!! well done you must have willpower of steel!! and you havent put any weight back on? you are an inspiration. i plan on eating really well when i finish the lipotrim but have been scared that no matter how well you eat it will still go on...really encouraging to hear that if you exercise and watch your calories it will stay off! x

Hi, I'm not going to lie the hair loss was so bad, it just happened over night couldn't believe it, I didn't go bald but my hair thinned so bad people noticed and said I looked ill.
I did it from May to September and have been eating since then and haven't put anything on, ok I've put on 4lb this week but that's due to me not going gym and having a very busy weekend. I eat healthily most of the time but do treat myself, i had a tummy tuck at the end of jan so just going back to the gym now. It did totally change my attitude towards food, I had to stop eating in order for me to build a new relationship with it,
Good luck and keep going it will be worth it
X

Hey congrats first of all for maintaining ur weight . I am almost at the end of my journey after loosing 8 stone !!! I just wanted to ask you, do u use the maintenance formulas or is it okay to just eat very healthy once ur weight is stable ? And also , it mentions the things u can have but leaves out a lot of things like cheeses , avocados and stuff like that, what are your typical meals in a days

The first time I did LT I lost 1.5 stones... I can't recall my starting weight but I know I was a UK size 18-20...

My weight has yo-yoed since then but I've never been back to that size. I've gone between a size 12-16.

I'm rubbish at moderation but I keep trying. I often end up just eating for the sake of it.

So I think it is possible to maintain but you really have to change your whole outlook on food.

LT isn't really just a quick fix, it's the start of something. :)

its tough to keep it off but way easier than being fat was, now i have a treat once a month instead of every day or each weekend.
the big difference is i dont drink anymore and find it easier to work out.
i did plateau for a bit but it turns out that was me building up muscle from weight lifting it was a balance of losing the weight and gaining the muscle so it balanced out on the scale.
keep focused and youll be fine.

Back