Life begins at 40!

Lola

Thought I would start a diary to keep me motivated :) I am on day 5 and although it has really been a struggle I really feel my head is in the right place, which it hasnt been for a long time.

I am doing SS or SS+ on the days when I need too. I think better to eat a small amount of protein, than to fall of the wagon completely!

My motivation is my 40th birthday looming very quickly! Ive been wanting to start since christmas, but its taken being 3wks away and a major panic to get me start!

Im just going to try and get through day by day, go to bed early, and stress as little as possible over the kids, no turning to food for comfort!!

x

Hi Lola!

I am on day 5 of SS. It has been ok, but I am worrying I might get bored of it without any variation. I will discuss it when I go on Monday for weigh in.

It is so hard when you want to see good weight loss, but it is such a big change to your daily diet.

Oh, and I can totally sympathize as I have 4 kids. It will be a major achievement not to turn to a glass or two of wine over the weekend, let alone food! :p

Back