Life changing new start!!

riorio28

Hello people.

I can not express to you how badly i want to suceed.
I have done lipotrim a couple times before but without the true desire i do this time.
Im focused and going to kick some butt, i have too, life needs to change and here it is being handed to me.
So its my first day and i have had my first shake.
Half chocolate, half vanilla. It wasnt bad!
So now, drink lots of water and keep busy.
Its a beautiful sunny day and i feel pumped. hahaha
Im 12st 2lb, goal 9st
3st and 2 lb to go.
Do you guys have any tips for me please?
xx

Best of luck Riorio! When I feel the temptations coming on really strongly, I come on the forum and read the threads - if others have been able to lose so much weight, I feel that I can too. I found it also helped getting a weight-loss ticker in my signature, it gives me a real boost to see the little boat move closer to its goal :) Other than that... if you can, keep food away - I live in a shared house and avoid the kitchen unless I'm having a cup of herbal tea. On that note, herbal teas and drinking lots of water stave off hunger for me.
Most importantly, don't lose faith in yourself! You've made a huge step deciding to overcome past difficulties with lipotrim to try again, I admire your strength!

Welcome Rio, Keep the paracetamol handy, you may need those for a few days. Drink plenty of water to stave off those hunger pangs and come on here to distract yourself at those critical times. Don't be hard on yourself either, this is not an easy diet. Cry if you need to, scream if you need to and be nice to yourself ;) Good luck :D

Hello rio and welcome, my advice to you is this.....Be prepared for the odd bad day, they will happen but remember.....they dont last long, just stick out the bad days because once you've lost the weight every day will become a great day!! this diet wont be forever so try to take each day at a time and focus on how well you're doing. and like the others have said, come on here to sound off, it really does help and it also takes you're mind of wanting to eat something!! good luck! :)

well done for getting started! just remember its only a few weeks out of ur life, and it will change ur life forever!

Well done Rio and the absolute best of luck! You seem really positive about the whole thing which is half the battle. Best of luck x

Back