LIFE GOALS????

Totally with you on this one hun, I was lucky enough to find the other half of me when I was 18 and after nearly 16 years of marriage my face still breaks into a smile and my heart skips a beat every time I see him xxx
Ahh, thats really lovely :)
T x

howdy i love u

wow i love it very cool :) xox

u rock xox

wow i love it very cool :) xox

u rock xox

Love ya LOADS back :) xx

My family is v musical... however my passion is outweighed by my inability... lol

That's summat I do look for mind... passion... I can deal with absolute love or absolute loathing but can't stand indifference... I do summat 110% or I can't be arsed full stop :eek:

Totally with you on this one hun, I was lucky enough to find the other half of me when I was 18 and after nearly 16 years of marriage my face still breaks into a smile and my heart skips a beat every time I see him xxx
awwwww, i need some of that tooo!!! 'ONE DAY':D

My goals.

1- Complete 4 years at college.
2- Get a good stable job
3- Take daisy on her first holiday to Aus
4- own a house all of my own (yeah right!)
5- Get married
6- Have more babies.

Hehe...i dont really ask for much:rolleyes:

I'd love to go to Madagaschar...my brother is a missionary there and the stories he tells are amazing. I send my daughters clothes and to watch the videos where he hands them a pair of Barbie trainers or dress for example is a sight to behold. I want to see/feel what he feels when he helps them.

Within the next 2 years..that is my goal.

G O O D L U C K !

My goals.

1- Complete 4 years at college.
2- Get a good stable job
3- Take daisy on her first holiday to Aus
4- own a house all of my own (yeah right!)
5- Get married
6- Have more babies.

Hehe...i dont really ask for much:rolleyes:

Good luck with that - hope you get it ALL PLUS MORE!!! xox

My goal.....never though about it.

Not screwing my son up would be best thing i could do. Being in charge of a life is pretty amazing and i find it really hard sometimes and really easy and fun alot of the time.So if i manage to keep him similar to the way he is now and not jade or smother or distance him from being a great human being. Then that would be mission accomplished

Finding the thing on earth that will make me feel completed and 'just right' whatever that may be.

wow

I'd love to go to Madagaschar...my brother is a missionary there and the stories he tells are amazing. I send my daughters clothes and to watch the videos where he hands them a pair of Barbie trainers or dress for example is a sight to behold. I want to see/feel what he feels when he helps them.

Within the next 2 years..that is my goal.

WOW - sounds awesome - I watched a TV documentary about a man who had set up an orphanage in Thailand... I cried and cried watching it.... very emotional and profound how small things make a big difference. Makes you really think doesnt it!

Cool Goal shazpaz! x

Eeeek, mine sounds so shallow now cos I only want to get into a size 10 white suit and black silk shirt for a wedding in Aug, cos I already bought it. But Im finding 1 of my major goals is not to be so snappy with my kids cos of being unhappy with myself, I have already achieved as my attitude is so much more positive on this diet and am feeling good. Specially when 4yr old tells me i look pwetty mumma! x

Lene's life goals :)

Life goals

1. To complete post RN midwifery degree and become a midwife by 25!!

2. To get married in May next yr in Sorrento to bf of 7 years! (since i was 16 :))

3. To complete the decorating in all the rooms in my house by next year

4. To deliver 40 babies from nov (when I start my course) to July 2010 (when I finish)

5. To have a baby (or 4) of my own

6. To go to China, Thailand and Sweden

7. To set up a website shop selling my paintings

8. Learn how to scuba

9. To go sky diving!

10. To enjoy life and not let mean people or hard work get the better of me!

niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!

Life goals

2. To get married in May next yr in Sorrento to bf of 7 years! (since i was 16 :))

4. To deliver 40 babies from nov (when I start my course) to July 2010 (when I finish)

8. Learn how to scuba

9. To go sky diving!

AWESOME! go get em girlie! xox ;)

Life goals

8. Learn how to scuba

9. To go sky diving!

You have possibly the cutest button-nose I've ever seen :D

Top nose work from you young lady :D

Eeeek, mine sounds so shallow now cos I only want to get into a size 10 white suit and black silk shirt for a wedding in Aug, cos I already bought it. But Im finding 1 of my major goals is not to be so snappy with my kids cos of being unhappy with myself, I have already achieved as my attitude is so much more positive on this diet and am feeling good. Specially when 4yr old tells me i look pwetty mumma! x

5ft 10 and size 10 - wow u going to look so sexy!! :)

I think as everyone gets happier in their skin everyone will improve their attitude in one way or another... nice to know that you feel a bit more positive! :) stay cool :cool: xox

being a mum...

My goal.....never though about it.

Not screwing my son up would be best thing i could do. Being in charge of a life is pretty amazing and i find it really hard sometimes and really easy and fun alot of the time.So if i manage to keep him similar to the way he is now and not jade or smother or distance him from being a great human being. Then that would be mission accomplished

Finding the thing on earth that will make me feel completed and 'just right' whatever that may be.

Being a mum must be like such a major thing... In one way I cant wait to be a Mum... I feel I am better equipped now to be a Mum than I ever was... but one vital missing ingredient is a baby daddy! Im sure u will be a great Mum... and a yummy mummy at that!

Good luck in quest for that special something xox

My goals are

:) To get pregnant (my main reason for diet)
:) To have lots of babies.
:) To have a 5 bedroom house
:)To go to Las vegas and have enough money to spend spend spend
:) To continue to love my job forever (midwife).

Lea xx

I may well have moved a step closer to achieving my ambition of building my school in Zambia! I have been invited for an interview for a Deputy Head's job in South Africa. If I got the job I would be in the right part of the world to make things happen and in an ideal place to do some serious networking! The interview is in August and has been arranged to coincide with my Southern African holiday. Wish me luck!

Wish all the very best mate. As you mentioned before I am thinking they could be taking the new slimmer Scazman a touch more serious, so go luck not that you need it, you'll get it!

wow

I may well have moved a step closer to achieving my ambition of building my school in Zambia! I have been invited for an interview for a Deputy Head's job in South Africa. If I got the job I would be in the right part of the world to make things happen and in an ideal place to do some serious networking! The interview is in August and has been arranged to coincide with my Southern African holiday. Wish me luck!

Looks like the everything is really working out in your favour!

Oh scaz im so happy for u!!!

Its like the law of attraction - good things happen to good people and you are attracting so much positive stuff into your life now. Your goal is such a great goal, I am so sure you will acheive it!

Good luck babe
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Back