Life Goals

what a good post! i have a few

1: swim with dolphins again (did it a few years ago and was amazing)
2: swim with sharks
3: skydive
4: bungee jump
5: go to kenya
6: break a world record (dont care which one lol)

maybe, was supposed to get married but he wanted me to live alone with his mum in egypt for 6 months first, no way!

I've always wanted to live in Canada, purely because unless you're a bomber you can't seem to get into America (not bitter much!:D).
Canada seem to be a lot easier to get into and have a lot better way of life than the Americans.

But everywhere is so far away in Canada, around the corner is 20 minutes in the car and when you go a walk they look at you like you are totally mad!!!

Aha, but they do that in the USA too.
They don't even have pavements there!

Breaking a world record sounds like a fab goal jackietrew, what would you go for?

xx

Breaking a world record sounds like a fab goal jackietrew, what would you go for?

xx

I'm not sure really, just something quite simple...lol there are quite a few simple ones out there, but would love to say "yea im in the guiness world records"

I think you should tie loads of spaghetti together and do the worlds longest spaghetti suck! LOL

lol, she'd have to be off CD to do that though, think of the carb content, lol.

lol i wonder if anyones ever done "the longest time on a diet" im sure there are loads of people on here that would win lol xx

lol i wonder if anyones ever done "the longest time on a diet" im sure there are loads of people on here that would win lol xx

that would be most of my life, lol xx

One of my life goals was to run a marathon, like the london marathon. I absolutley love to run but ever since i pulled my tendon 2 years ago it can get really painful if i even try to jog.

But i am hoping to run the race for life next year. It was one of my goals for this year but i felt too unfit to run and was swamped in assgnments :(.

But i really want to run this year and i hope to get my younger sisters into it too. I cant wait xx

I dunno. I don't really have any life goals as such, I am not an ambitious person, more one of life's plodders.
I have been swimming with Dolphins before, it was AMAZING! Thing was, I almost chickened out, as I am not fond of the sea. But so glad I did it.
I've been a fair few places in the world, although would definitely love to travel more.
I would love to be able to run some kind of charity thing. At the mo, I'd need some kind of sports bra contraption for my wobbly bum, never mind my boobs lol!

I know it's corny to say, but my life goal is to be happy and to make the best of every opportunity that arises along the way.

I know it's corny to say, but my life goal is to be happy and to make the best of every opportunity that arises along the way.

I think thats a wonderful goal :) and i aspire to do the same xx

Back