Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

Good! It needs to as there was ALOT of it :p! I'm glad to be back on track though! Although I really wanted a loss this week as I'm bored of seeing 12 stone 6 on the scale now :( I wanna be in the 11s so much!

Im hoping for a loss this week... Or at least a sts. Ill walk the streets the rest of the week if i have to. Going to go for a walk 2mro and friday then boxercise sat morning and weigh in sunday.

It'll be fine :) you've been doing so well! I want a loss just to keep me motivated! But yesterday was a good day and today can be too! I hope :)

I'm an exhausted woman! Its my day off so I'm proud that I got to the gym !! Now to munch some food and shower! Have you had a good day? :)

Yum! Im having some left over valentines day food... Which I know isn't great. But I've burnt like 800 calories today. And I'm only having a tiny bit

I reckon it'll be fine. One day shouldn't make too much difference :) I wish someone would hide the battery from my scales! I'm always so tempted in the morning to look :(

Aww im so bad i tend to check at least once a day but since iv been on the forum i wait til my weigh in unless ive had a bad food day il check it but this time i havent been able to cause the scales is out of action

Back