Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

c.mackenzie

Hi. I'm Charlotte! I'm 22 and have battled with my weight for a long time. I yo-yo diet alot. So now, at the beginning of the year I decided to ditch the word diet and chose lifestyle choices! I'm following a calorie controlled diet. And exercising as much as possible.

On the 2nd of January I weighed in at 13 stone 10 pounds. As of today I weigh 12 stone 7 pounds! However, normally after a month my hard work is reversed quickly and one bad choice turns a problem into a crisis! So I thought if write a diary to get support! Thanks for reading!

So today started with the best intentions.. But being sat at work is leading to far too many thoughts about food.. Arghhh. And of course there are biscuits everywhere! So trying to plan what to get from asda for tea on the way home. And my mind is fixed on pizza. Never mind having to walk past macdonalds to even get into asda.. (macdonalds in asda.. Really necessary?!?)

Aww that is so annoying of all the places to have a mc d's they would choose the shop where most people would quickly nip into after work more than likely before they'll have eaten

Totally annoying! I don't even want it. I've managed to resist for a month now! And no take away. Instead I had a browse through the recipe section on here and I'm thinking of making a chicken korma. Yum yum!

I'm gonna try the cauliflower rice!! So just steamed crumbled cauliflower! And I'm making the sauce with fat free natural yoghurt.

Erm like spices and ginger and stuff! It could go horribly wrong! And it was gonna be tonight. But the OH has the boys over from the rugby and they have all just ordered Chinese! Get me out of here! Ahh

I will Update you when I make it! Hopefully it will be a success. As for tonight it's hard not to have marmite on toast for tea and go to bed! Chinese smells so good :/

My mam ate my shake bar so i cant even have my treat tonight. :(. Still weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed will let you know how i do. How far have you left? Wat day you wi?

Monday's usually. Well I've lost 1 stone 2 so far! But id like to get to under 11. Anything under 11 stone! I think my healthy weight is somewhere between 8 and a Half and 10 and a half. However naturally I'm curvy and not thin! So under 11 stone would be good. How about you? :)

My weigh in is sunday. I started two weeks ago at a whopping 14s. Lost 1s the first week so now 13s and i still want to get down to 9s is my ultimate goal. Really determined now this time

Me too. I got down to 10 stone 9 at the end of university. And then it all went horribly wrong and I ended up so much bigger than I had been! I try and make small goals. Because I'm so easily discouraged. And it's tough when the Boyfriend doesn't understand why I don't want one jaffa cake! When I know it could turn into 10!! But this time I'm determined. I want to stop buying clothes a size too big just so I feel better! My wardrobe has sizes 12-18 and it's ridiculous! I've had to put away clothes I can't fit into yet!

Im in the same boat... I used to be a size 20 but 4 years ago id had enough and i lost 3 stone and then i started college and it all went back on and more!! Everyone is just out to reck my head tonight i think.. Im in the bfs and him and his parents are sitting right beside me in the sitting room eating big huge white chicken and stuffing filled baps with crisps and i just wanna cry while im sittin here sipping my shake!!

It's tough! I find keeping a photo diary is helping me. It's completely private to me and I take a photo every week in my undies! And I find it helps to notice the difference because mostly I feel the same otherwise. And as frumpy as ever!

Back