Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

Mine too! Oh well. Speak tomorrow for more diet updates! Up at half 6 and I should really sleep! I'm even thinking of the gym after work tomorrow! Three days in a row!?!? Who knows!

Morning.. Another day. And ive decided to gym it yet again. As the OH'a family are coming up on Sunday and we are going to Toby Carvery :/ must burn plenty of calories before then!!

Good plan. Im going for another walk when i get home from college then gonna cook a homemade spag bol with brown pasta and turkey mince. Then hittin the gym sat morning

Well I went to the gym. 70 mins of cardio and the walk to work and then gym and then home... Fab! However then promptly realised that my keys were in my jacket which I have left at work! So now another 40 mins walking so I can retrieve it and get into the house!!

c.mackenzie said:
Well I went to the gym. 70 mins of cardio and the walk to work and then gym and then home... Fab! However then promptly realised that my keys were in my jacket which I have left at work! So now another 40 mins walking so I can retrieve it and get into the house!!

Fair play. My scales is officially broken.. Had to send my mam out to get a new one before sunday. You're doing some exercise!! Keep it up.

Oh no :( I think I'd panic if I had to have new scales. I'm
Convinced mine think I'm lighter than I am. :p. that's gym three days in a row! And again tomorrow before work. And then I should have earnt my Toby Carvery../

c.mackenzie said:
Oh no :( I think I'd panic if I had to have new scales. I'm
Convinced mine think I'm lighter than I am. :p. that's gym three days in a row! And again tomorrow before work. And then I should have earnt my Toby Carvery../

The new scales is officially crap. It says im a stone heavier than i actually am. Yeah you defo deserve your carvary... And if you dont have a loss this week theres something def wrong

c.mackenzie said:
Stupid scales! If I havnt lost this week I think I'll actually cry :( I'm really worried as I'm feeling so bloated and big this evening

You could just be building muscle and muscle weighs heavier than fat

Yeah it'll be okay. Sometimes it's hard to
Forget it's a marathon not a sprint :( I just wanna see some results! 3 more pounds and I'll have lost 1 and a half stone! Yet I feel exactly the same!

Really had a bad day today. Not food or exercise wise... Yet. Just struggling to feel a difference for the weight loss. And finding it so hard not to binge. When do you see a difference??? Even my OH who is very supportive! Says its tough because he sees me every day so can't really see the difference.. 17 pounds down. Not half
Way. And feeling pants. Rant over!

Aww you'll soon lose that pound! I had carvery today. And tried really hard to be good. But now we have buffet dinner with sausage rolls and pizza etc and keep getting asked why I'm not eating :/

Aww just say you're on a diet noone will care. In heading out for my walk today at half 6 then iv eaten really well today. done some weights training with my bf there for about half an hour so feeling pretty good about today.

Youll do gr8 on your wi i know you will. Im looking forward to a positive week ahead. Gonna have a no food week to kick start the weight loss and just gonna have 3 shakes a day and the snack bars and herbal tea and hopefully ill be down this time next week.

Back