Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

Well im 12 stone 4 ATM.. My first goal is to get under 11 and id like to so that by July? I think that's doable. Im not sure what my end goal is yet as I want to see what my body is like under 11 etc

Gym done. However I have no where eaten enough today and I don't know what to have to up my calories! Seems so bizarre worrying about eating too little.

Im just on total food replacement this week so im doing well. Iv had my shakes and im nearly home from college and then at half 8 iv an hours weight training and situps and the likes with the trainer.

c.mackenzie said:
Third TOTM.... Think this implant is ruining my body :( and I got water stuck in my ear which is agony this morning.

What another one... Thats madness! Aww thats sooo sore. Put some cotton wool in your ear to block it up before you go outside cause wind can get in with it and cause an infection

I wore two hoods... But im really not feeling well. Just got to work and dosed up on paracetamol and got hot water bottle against my ear! Can't stop sneezing either. Eugh how was your exercise yesterday evening? :)

c.mackenzie said:
I wore two hoods... But im really not feeling well. Just got to work and dosed up on paracetamol and got hot water bottle against my ear! Can't stop sneezing either. Eugh how was your exercise yesterday evening? :)

Aww it was really good but pure in bits. Im walking around like an old woman

Im in absolute bits. Can barely make it up the stairs. This week will really test me cause its pancake tuesday today and its my brothers bday tomorro and mam is cookin steak and cheesy garlic potatoes and theres birthday cake and i wont be able to eat anything :(.

Stay strong hun! Look how well we are doing :) have a bath as hot as you can handle :) when's your goal date? Or are you just focussing on a pound at a time?

Back