Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

c.mackenzie said:
Stay strong hun! Look how well we are doing :) have a bath as hot as you can handle :) when's your goal date? Or are you just focussing on a pound at a time?

Im 21 in may, i wanna be a lot slimmer and hopefully at goal by my party which is may 26th. Its gonna be hard work but i know i can do it and i have to just keep at it and think of the dress i can get when im at or near my goal weight. Im doing everything possible.. Im even off alcohol over a month now

c.mackenzie said:
Hope so! I'm just debating whether to
Go to the gym. I feel pants. But I know I'll be annoyed at myself if i don't go.

My friend is a fitness coach and she was telling me we shouldnt exercise everyday that u should just eat well and take 1-2 days for rest a week

I can't go to the gym all weekend tho :( its my anniversary Friday and mums birthday sat so going to my brothers! Then I'm away Monday-Wednesday!

shinner12 said:
My friend is a fitness coach and she was telling me we shouldnt exercise everyday that u should just eat well and take 1-2 days for rest a week

Then you're right goin this wk as much as ya can

Did my walk even though my muscles were completely crippled. Had my bath there and it was majorly relaxing. An early night is in order. 9 o clock bedtime it is :)

Back