Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

So today so far has been a good day. Been to the gym this morning and foods been okay. Might be a ready meal for tea though as won't get home until 9 and early start tomorrow!

Iv been having a gr8 day... Bang on with food and water intake taking an exercise break tonight then back out again tomorrow. And to top it all off i officially passed semester 1 of my final year of college! :)

Good morning all! Well today is cold and wet isn't it! Off to the gym after work. Worried about weight loss this week as it's my anniversary dinner tomorrow, mums birthday Saturday and going away for a few days Monday-Wednesday! So I'm hoping somehow the gym and good eating for the beginning of the week will have made a difference :/

c.mackenzie said:
Good morning all! Well today is cold and wet isn't it! Off to the gym after work. Worried about weight loss this week as it's my anniversary dinner tomorrow, mums birthday Saturday and going away for a few days Monday-Wednesday! So I'm hoping somehow the gym and good eating for the beginning of the week will have made a difference :/

Just make good food decisions while eating. Switch to slimming world for the few days you have events on. Like for your anniversary possibly dont have all 3 courses. Choose whether its a starter and mains or mains and a dessert. say have a caesar salad but dont eat the crutons and have a nice steak or something but have the veg or salad option instead of chips.

Yeah I'm just researching restaurants!! Haha I get to choose so I can scope out a menu first! :) we are staying at my brothers Saturday night and he has a rowing machine and an exercise bike so I plan on trying to get some exercise in too!

c.mackenzie said:
Yeah I'm just researching restaurants!! Haha I get to choose so I can scope out a menu first! :) we are staying at my brothers Saturday night and he has a rowing machine and an exercise bike so I plan on trying to get some exercise in too!

Yea just use them for like 40 mins or something and try watch the alcohol. Ww white wine is nice. And low in cals.

c.mackenzie said:
:) will get some on the way home from
Town! At least the walking around town will burn some extra calories eh!

Exactly. Im on my second totm now for the month iv only had 8 days period free this month due to the implant. Hopefully it wont effect my wi sunday

I know that feeling :( how Long have you had your implant? Mines 2 years next month. My first year wasn't a problem. But second year has been bad. I like having it but the TOTM annoys me

c.mackenzie said:
I know that feeling :( how Long have you had your implant? Mines 2 years next month. My first year wasn't a problem. But second year has been bad. I like having it but the TOTM annoys me

I like the handiness of having it cause id probs forget to take the pill everyday and if you're sick or whatever it doesnt work. This is the second one ive had in and this one will be in a year in april. This time the periods have usually been twice a month but some months it was just like it would have been if i had no implant.

So today was anniversary meal out. I had grilled salmon and salad. And a few sweet potato chips. I'm actually chuffed with that as I watched the OH Have a very yummy looking burger and the salmon was amazing!

c.mackenzie said:
So today was anniversary meal out. I had grilled salmon and salad. And a few sweet potato chips. I'm actually chuffed with that as I watched the OH Have a very yummy looking burger and the salmon was amazing!

Gud stuff! Proud of your commitment. I officially joined the gym and am doing it by standing order so no excuses. And boxercise again in the morning.

Amazing :) I'm actually finding I've started enjoying the gym now! I feel so chuffed with myself afterwards. And today I tried on a pair of my Size 14 topshop jeans and they actually fit! I couldn't get them above my thighs before! Sadly they are the only 14s that fit. Sizes are so weird. My 16s are starting to get to loose. But I'm still too big for most 14s!

Back