Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

c.mackenzie said:
Amazing :) I'm actually finding I've started enjoying the gym now! I feel so chuffed with myself afterwards. And today I tried on a pair of my Size 14 topshop jeans and they actually fit! I couldn't get them above my thighs before! Sadly they are the only 14s that fit. Sizes are so weird. My 16s are starting to get to loose. But I'm still too big for most 14s!

Aww congrats on that.

Good morning all.

It's my mums birthday today so off to stay with my brother. Complicated lol but we all live in different places now so Birmingham is kinda closer than London. Feeling good today that I managed to eat sensibly on my meal without feeling deprived. But worried that now my brother and his gf are in charge of cooking :/

Back to Bristol today... Am pretty unhappy with how out of control I've been with food due to others cooking etc.. It's weird but I prefer my safety net of being at home.

c.mackenzie said:
Back to Bristol today... Am pretty unhappy with how out of control I've been with food due to others cooking etc.. It's weird but I prefer my safety net of being at home.

You will see tomorrow that it was unnecessary worry. And if ur up or its a sts then just start again. I was devastated last wk with the pound gain but i went straight back on track and managed a 5lb loss. Positive thoughts and a bit of help/encouragement helps to get you to goal easier. I dont let anyone else cook for me and i think thats the same as you when you say you prefer the safety net of being at home.

c.mackenzie said:
I will do Hun :) **fingers crossed**

Oh meant to tell you after i read your topshop jeans post i just had to go and try some of my smaller clothes on and i was delighted... I rescued 4 jumpers, a pair of trackies, 2 pairs of jeans and 8 dresses. Things are looking up. I did however lose 4 pairs of jeans cause they dont fit anymore but theres no complaints on my part for that at all :)

:) so impressed! My mum bought me so clothes from home which I'd kept to fit into and some fit now! And I bought myself a new dress yesterday which I'm very happy with :) might even post a pic!

c.mackenzie said:
:) so impressed! My mum bought me so clothes from home which I'd kept to fit into and some fit now! And I bought myself a new dress yesterday which I'm very happy with :) might even post a pic!

Im waiting to post a few pics together

Totally agree. Just made sure I'd drank enough water for today! Probably gonna fall right asleep. Then weigh in first thing in the morning :/ x

Well done on the loss :) that's brilliant! I'm aiming for a 4lb a week loss. xxx

Just eaten so much that I might explode... But I am technically on holiday! Me and the OH are away for a few days. But attempting a 10 mile walk tomorrow! So it's all good :)

Back