Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

c.mackenzie said:
Just eaten so much that I might explode... But I am technically on holiday! Me and the OH are away for a few days. But attempting a 10 mile walk tomorrow! So it's all good :)

Just make the best choices you can and the weigh in will be fine. Im off to the gym after college today so hopefully ill get a good workout in cause nothing was done sat or sun. Then boxercise 2mro and sat and a walk friday i think and ill have to squeeze the gym in again

Well I had fish and chips today.. But we are at the seaside and I realised this is real life so rest of the week will be better. We also walked for 12 miles! So it's all good :) and I had to buy a belt because my jeans are that big lol!

c.mackenzie said:
Well I had fish and chips today.. But we are at the seaside and I realised this is real life so rest of the week will be better. We also walked for 12 miles! So it's all good :) and I had to buy a belt because my jeans are that big lol!

Woop thats gr8 bout the belt. Yea glad you had the chips cause like you cant let the diet rule your life either

On the train back to Briz... And reality.. Havnt been as good as I should have but then this is real life and in real life sometimes fish and chips exist..! Gym tomorrow and I've had a fab time :) the PH even said he's proud of me for sticking with it this time!! Onward and downward! X

c.mackenzie said:
On the train back to Briz... And reality.. Havnt been as good as I should have but then this is real life and in real life sometimes fish and chips exist..! Gym tomorrow and I've had a fab time :) the PH even said he's proud of me for sticking with it this time!! Onward and downward! X

Im so proud of you keep going. Im not feeling the best now this evening dunno whats wrong with me. Im in work at the moment but my tummy isnt the best.

Goodnight all.
Here's to a better rest of the week for me
Feeling a tad like a lump of lard tonight..
Amazes me that I used to eat rubbish all the time because even not eating my best over the holiday has made me feel groggy and bloated this evening. I feel like I should be proud. At the beginning of january was 13 stone 9... But I actually started calorie counting in September (before giving up in October!) and I was 14 stone exactly... So that's 2 stone now and although a few slip ups of falling off the wagon! I used to just think "sod it" and let the wagon drive off and leave me in a pile of Chinese and chocolate! So I'm doing well but I still have a weigh to go. Which is a bad way of thinking about it because it's turning me into a negative ninny this evening!! So yeah.. Rant over. And hopefully positive Charlotte back in the morning! X

Back to work today. Must find a new Job and stop putting my head in the sand. Feeling a bit off today :/ food okay but no gym as the OH is away for a few days so stayed home before work to see him before he leaves!

c.mackenzie said:
Back to work today. Must find a new Job and stop putting my head in the sand. Feeling a bit off today :/ food okay but no gym as the OH is away for a few days so stayed home before work to see him before he leaves!

Im still dying sick. Had to miss the gym but i managed to go for an hour stroll with my dad and food has been good but i missed breakfast cause just not really in the mood for food. Just have been eating out of necessity.

c.mackenzie said:
Meh. Need a hug. And someone to hide the chocolate. Meh. Feeling sorry for myself kinda day

I wish i could even stomach chocolate. I ate some chicken goujons yesterday and totally regretted it cause threw them up straight away

:( thoroughly fed up. Hate my job. Hate feeling isolated here...grr. I love Bristol. But I only live here cuz I moved in with the bf. so I only have like 1 friend here! I work alone so it's a long day of feeling like pulling my hair out. My friend in Bristol is a primary school teacher and I would have been too... But in my last placement of PGCE my mum had an accident and broke her neck (shes okay now!) but had a a halo fitted for 14 weeks so I moved home to be a carer. And after 4 years in uni I didn't want to go back and finish. So I work in this sunbed shop for little money and not enough hours. And I no longer have the energy or confidence to go for another job. Meh. I'm just fed up. Sorry for my rubbish post.

c.mackenzie said:
:( thoroughly fed up. Hate my job. Hate feeling isolated here...grr. I love Bristol. But I only live here cuz I moved in with the bf. so I only have like 1 friend here! I work alone so it's a long day of feeling like pulling my hair out. My friend in Bristol is a primary school teacher and I would have been too... But in my last placement of PGCE my mum had an accident and broke her neck (shes okay now!) but had a a halo fitted for 14 weeks so I moved home to be a carer. And after 4 years in uni I didn't want to go back and finish. So I work in this sunbed shop for little money and not enough hours. And I no longer have the energy or confidence to go for another job. Meh. I'm just fed up. Sorry for my rubbish post.

Aww thats terrible about your mum. At least shes ok now. Im training to be a primary school teacher at the moment. it wasnt a rubbish post sometimes stuff just builds up and you need to get it off your chest or else youll probs comfort eat. Im finally feeling a bit better today. I went to the doctor yesterday and he said i have endocronitis... Some type of bowel infection and im on 8 of one tab and 4 of another. Worst thing of all is that he said ill have to eat normally until im better so i had to have a sandwich and soup yesterday. Least i chose the brown bread and low fat soup. Dreading the wi tomorrow now.

I did my degree in special needs so I still have that. I'm sure weigh in will be okay hun. Drink peppermint tea if you like it. I find that helps when I'm poorly x

I was naughty today (and nearly every day since starting this!) and I peeked at the scales. I know. Naughty naughty habit. But I dont think they are right? I'm starting to distrust my digital scales but I'm scared to change as I've used them from day one!

Im so bad i nearly always end up doing a sneaky weigh in. I havent this week so fingers crossed il be down tomorrow but if im not il know its cause of my tablets and because of my being sick. Ill write to ya tomorrow to let you know. My diary has kinda been neglected recently but must try post in it soon. chat to ya tomorrow

Back