Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

c.mackenzie said:
That's amazing!! Well done hun!! You are doing so well! Bet all your clothes are too big now!

Ha thanks. :). Yeah ive thrown a few bits out and have just replaced them with stuff from my skinny pile.

c.mackenzie said:
Woo! I love when that happens :)

Yeah me to. Im now finding my size 16s a bit too big depending on the shape of them and stuff. Some are fitting fine, some are very baggy but without lying some i still cant quite fit into yet. But my official clothes size is a 16.

Yeah I know that feeling. I'm stuck between 14 and 16 ATM depending on the style. Especially when it comes to jeans. My goal jeans are a 12 and when I put them on ATM ( I say put them on when I mean fight dramatically with them until they are as far as they will go!) they go up to under my bum and push all my other fat up!! Haha unattractive! I'll be shocked if I ever get into them. And even more shocked if I get into them and they comfortably go on and fit!

c.mackenzie said:
Yeah I know that feeling. I'm stuck between 14 and 16 ATM depending on the style. Especially when it comes to jeans. My goal jeans are a 12 and when I put them on ATM ( I say put them on when I mean fight dramatically with them until they are as far as they will go!) they go up to under my bum and push all my other fat up!! Haha unattractive! I'll be shocked if I ever get into them. And even more shocked if I get into them and they comfortably go on and fit!

Ha iv jeans like that. And im intending on fitting into them ha!

c.mackenzie said:
Me too!! It will happen!! It will!! Just setting myself some new goals and im finding it exciting. Wow. I'm sad.

Ha you're not sad! Heres to a good week ahead for both of us :)

c.mackenzie said:
Yes let's hope so. Weigh in for me tomorrow!

Let me know how you get on. Dreading the early morning ahead of me tomorrow. Back to college after 4 days off sick. Funtimes!!

I've got work again. Earlies this time so up at half 6. But im poorly today so probably no gym :/ oh and it's TOTM so worried about weight loss

c.mackenzie said:
And then today went downhill ... Eaten everything in sight.. Angry with myself

You're not the only one. I started off good with a salad and then a roasted pepper with mince but i ruined it by having curry chips and a battered sausage so its off to the gym tomorrow to make up for it and then the gym the rest of the week. Im praying ill finally make it into the 11 club.

Back