Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

c.mackenzie said:
Enjoy the gym! :) I managed to go and I feel better for it now :) bye bye chocolate and pizza! Lol

Went and im so glad i did. Im really enjoying my slima chicken cup of soup and my milkshake now before work. :)

So I'm feeling a bit down. Was really looking forward to my day off tomorrow. But agency rang and so im working for them tomorrow.. Also just been called a fat cow by a 5 year old child of a customer. Usually I'd laugh this off however this particular child takes pleasure in making my day difficult (after throwing 100 leaflets on the floor and running into sunbeds so much I had to lock doors!) seriously why bring your kids into a sunbed shop when you know they can't go in with you. I'm not a babysitter.. I'm cross

c.mackenzie said:
So I'm feeling a bit down. Was really looking forward to my day off tomorrow. But agency rang and so im working for them tomorrow.. Also just been called a fat cow by a 5 year old child of a customer. Usually I'd laugh this off however this particular child takes pleasure in making my day difficult (after throwing 100 leaflets on the floor and running into sunbeds so much I had to lock doors!) seriously why bring your kids into a sunbed shop when you know they can't go in with you. I'm not a babysitter.. I'm cross

What a horrible child! Why would you bring a child with you when you're going to get tanned?? U should put up a huge sign with no unsupervised children please lol!!

So my "day off" turned into agency work which is okay as I need the money. But means no gym as 7th day of work in a row and I'm shattered. It did however amount to a 5 mile walk in total so I guess that's okay

So work today and no gym :/ blah. Exercise this week has been a chore and struggling to get back into it! Not sure I'll achieve a loss this week tbh!

I have went back to my old ways and fell off the wagon spectacularly. Ill be up this week i think but im back on track from now on and im off to the gym later and ill go everyday for the rest of the week

We all fall off sometimes Hun. Well done for getting back on track :) I've been walking on the spot at work to compensate being stuck here lol! And I'm having grilled chicken and veg for dinner. Onwards and downwards :)

c.mackenzie said:
We all fall off sometimes Hun. Well done for getting back on track :) I've been walking on the spot at work to compensate being stuck here lol! And I'm having grilled chicken and veg for dinner. Onwards and downwards :)

Question for ya... You said you do agency work, agency work in tanning or ?

I'm back on track with diet but not with exercise... My motivation is dwindling somewhat. I look at the weight I've lost and I think great.. But then I think about how much I still want to lose and instead of getting motivated I feel sluggish. Meh. How about you hun?

Well done Hun :) you'll lose that no problem. Lots of water and positive vibes :) at least you're not giving up and that's the main thing :)

Back