Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

c.mackenzie said:
Well done Hun :) you'll lose that no problem. Lots of water and positive vibes :) at least you're not giving up and that's the main thing :)

Yeah fingers crossed i get it off next week now.

So today is crap... No where else to vent. My only friend in Bristol keeps cancelling on me. And now my friends from home have cancelled a weekend visiting. One says I can go and stay with her but I only have the Sunday off so it made sense for them to come here. Dieting although working is exhausting me because i don't feel better. I love my bf more than anything but it's not fair on him that all I have in my life in Bristol is him and work! And I work 6 days a week to afford rent and bills etc...
It's making me grumpy. I'd love to get back to doing judo or anything social especially as I work alone. But I can't because I don't get regular hours here so can't have one consistent evening off a week. Just having a cry at work and feeling pretty sorry for myself tbh. Sure I will snap out of it!

c.mackenzie said:
So today is crap... No where else to vent. My only friend in Bristol keeps cancelling on me. And now my friends from home have cancelled a weekend visiting. One says I can go and stay with her but I only have the Sunday off so it made sense for them to come here. Dieting although working is exhausting me because i don't feel better. I love my bf more than anything but it's not fair on him that all I have in my life in Bristol is him and work! And I work 6 days a week to afford rent and bills etc...
It's making me grumpy. I'd love to get back to doing judo or anything social especially as I work alone. But I can't because I don't get regular hours here so can't have one consistent evening off a week. Just having a cry at work and feeling pretty sorry for myself tbh. Sure I will snap out of it!

How come the bf cant move to where youre from? Why did you have to move to bristol. I do not have the motivation to get back on the diet. I keep trying and failing. But heres to hoping today. I will do this. Im back on it today.

Because of his work. And tbh I dont want to move home. My dads an alcoholic and my parents are separated but still live together. It's very complicated. I told my friends how I felt in the end. Keep going Hun. I had pizza yesterday in a very low moment and I have zero desire to go to the gym today... :/

So im still going although feeling like I lead an invisible existance. I need a new job but no motivation or support. Then I get frustrated because I should be able to motivate myself :/ exercise still non existent but diet still just about on track. *sigh*

Please don't pack it all in, you might feel really low right now but if you give up it'll make you feel even worse and you'll still be stuck in a rut. Think of all the reasons you're doing this....that'll spur you on, even write them down so you see them everyday, just don't give up! We all feel like you are sometimes and dieting isn't easy but we got ourselves into this situation so it's our duty to get ourselves out of it :) please please please don't give up! X :)

Thankyou hun. I'm still going. And I'm trying to remember the reasons I'm doing this.. And I know it's to feel healthier and happier with my body. :)

Sorry i havnt been on hun hope ur still going strong. Im a disaster. Need positive vibes i cant get myself into the diet mindset again

Massive skinny hugs hun. I've really missed you! Just keep going. Im here whenever you want support. Don't reach for the cake just message me! It's possible xox I believe in you!

So today I am feeling positive and happy. I have realised I really enjoy trying out new recipes and im starting to cook far more often than I would before. I made sweet and sour chicken with fanta zero which was lush. And gonna make my own burgers tonight! I love calorie counting!!!

c.mackenzie said:
So today I am feeling positive and happy. I have realised I really enjoy trying out new recipes and im starting to cook far more often than I would before. I made sweet and sour chicken with fanta zero which was lush. And gonna make my own burgers tonight! I love calorie counting!!!

Yea im feeling like i can finally stick to it. I just prepped turkey burgers and stirfry veg. Cant wait to eat them later.

c.mackenzie said:
Good hun. So glad you're feeling positive again. I believe you can do it!!! :)

I want to be skinny. Im on a positive new vibe. Got a new job yesterday so i cant wait to start.

Back