Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

Omg i forgot how much this diet makes you use the bathroom. Iv peed like at least 6 times so far in the last hour. God my body is obviously doing a major detox. Looking forward to the patricks day parade here tomorrow but il be having no sweets or the like. Do yous have a parade or anythin?

Hey. Yeah. It's more life getting to me now than diet. But I'm finding I'm not turning to rubbish food anymore !! Which made me feel much better. Onwards and downwards :) thankyou for asking :)

Sunday Sunday. Must get out of bed day!! Thinking maybe a walk to burn any last calories I can before tomorrow! 0.4lb loss and I will have lost 2 stone!! I'm not asking for much! :). So I thought id face my embarrassment and share my goal jean photo so far. They don't fit yet and I couldn't move from the spot !
But it's a start eh. This is 10 weeks in

Attachments

• image-554318473.jpg
    image-554318473.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Bed time. A carby day today so feeling bloated and weigh in tomorrow! Eek! I've decided to attempt c25k tomorrow.. Shall be interesting!

I now weigh... 11 and a half stone!!! So I wanna shift this 7+ pounds and get under 11 stone! But to do this I must must get back into exercising

And then decided to eat chocolate and Chinese takeaway .... Hmm... Self sabotage apparently!! Back on it today but MYST stop being so naughty in weigh in day

Aww dont worry you're so determined you'll get over it. I'm heading to the gym now. Diet seems to be on track. Just been stuck in a major rut foodwise so i hope now this week the scales will be showing a loss. Only 9 weeks until my party so if i can get a stone and 12 off ill be down to 11 by then. Fingers crossed

You can do it hun. We just have to remember why we are doing it. After work I'm off to print one of my before pictures to have up so I don't lose focus! I want to not feel guilty about the Chinese. It's real life and I'm not going to never eat takeaway again! Just back on track today hopefully. Although my hormones crave sugar majorly!

c.mackenzie said:
You can do it hun. We just have to remember why we are doing it. After work I'm off to print one of my before pictures to have up so I don't lose focus! I want to not feel guilty about the Chinese. It's real life and I'm not going to never eat takeaway again! Just back on track today hopefully. Although my hormones crave sugar majorly!

I might print off a picture as well. Like i would of been 2 stone off but now i need to be thinking well at least im still 1s and 2 down. Ive my totm though again so hopefully that wont effect my wi. Did my gym workout there and im feeling positive :).

Been a bit slack writing in here. Although I don't think anyone is actually reading it anywhere! After my Chinese take away on weigh in day.. I have been 100%. Loving mini twisters ATM! Love calorie counting. And today I did a clear out and found some clothes hidden away that I loved but wouldn't fit into. And I can now!! Woo.

image-3562705716.jpg

:)

Back