Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

Ruined it a bit with Easter egg and Chinese.. Went clothes shopping today and I've decided I'd like to get under 10 stone instead of 10 stone 7. I'm not happy with my body at all :(

c.mackenzie said:
Ruined it a bit with Easter egg and Chinese.. Went clothes shopping today and I've decided I'd like to get under 10 stone instead of 10 stone 7. I'm not happy with my body at all :(

I just ate a panini and chips on my break at work. God im such a fatty

I've just had the worst few days food wise. I mean like take away every day. Been travelling. Had bad family news. So this week I'm not going to weigh in. I'm going to concentrate on starting afresh tomorrow and having a good week and I'll way in next Monday instead and evaluate the damage then.

I've been back on track this week. Had the dentist today which is my ultimate fear. But I survived and off to work soon. I have no idea how much I gained or if I did so monday will be a surprise number. Who knows what the scales will say but I know I've Been good this week! Even sat having my planned meal when my bf and his mate had dominos last night. As much as I wanted it.. I want to see the 10s more!

I got on the scales this morning .. Naughty I kno! But I hadn't weighed in ages. And I saw a 10... Okay it was 10 stone 13.8. But it was a 10!

Back