Life or death

Hey everyone. Sorry my first post is a crappy depressing one. I have about 10 stone to lose and have messed about with diets since I was 11. I hate me so much and just need to do this now. I'm waiting on my products arriving and then I'll be TS hopefully until all my weight is lost. I tried this a few years ago and did well for Bout 3 months but gave up as usual. I now have 2 children and my health isn't great. I haven't told anyone but I just know my body is at its limit and I don't want to die. I want to watch my babies grow up. I need to do this so badly. I hope this forum will help me to stick to it. I want this so much x

Hello and welcome.

What would you like us to call you?

I completely understand where you are coming from. The support on here is great and you can totally do this. The first few days are really hard, you just have to remember that is gets better and think about how much you want this.

Let us know how you get on.

Good luck, I can feel some your pain as parents we all want to be fit and healthy for our children.

I'm at a similar cross roads, I need to do this for my kids and my Health

Hi and a massive welcome to the forum! Everyone on here is awesome and so supportive.

You can do this! x

Hi hun, how are you doing?
If you are not 100% doesn't matter
Stop start completely understandable.
As we all do that. Please update you forum so that we know tou are still trying. Good luck

Back