Lifestyle change / healthy eating

thats me em never let my weight come along and spoil anything i do or take over my life but with swimming i have why i think cause i only have a swimming costume on and i will feel people will be looking but i must think to myself i know to imagiane them with new clothes on and my bro said that will make you laugh and stop you worrying lolol but i do not want to go at the moment as there is the school 6 weeks holidays and some kids can be so nasty i would want to punch them lol plus it will be packed out xxchezzxx

yeah I'm the same everything else no worries but swimming I just can't face at the moment, think its feeling so vulnerable as well no swimming costume seems to cover much, I guess with clothes you can dress up and try and wear flattering clothes that make you look better but swimming costumes seem pretty unforgiving!

My nieces want me to go to Butlins at the end of the year with them and my sis and they are determined to get me into the swimming pool so no pressure then! ha ha better get a decent amount of weight off before then. Em xx

aww bless them em i bought one of them with a skirt thing oh my lord i look like bloody sugar plum fairy lol

xxchezzxx

I always end up looking like the dancing hippo out of the Disneys Fantasia programme! ha ha I think I need a t-shirt and shorts before I go swimming ha ha Em xx

lol lol lol oh em behave lol i was going to some lycra shorts to where under my custome i mean i might well look a mess and do it right lololol

xxchezzxx

im rolling with laughter tonight

oh what are you like Chezz, we would make a right pair going swimming together, Disneys dancing Hippo meets the sugar plum fairy! PMSL!! Em xx

You two are a right pair in general, you both crack me up lol!! xx

Back