Light at the end of the Tunnel!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well I've been back on LT now for 11 1/2 weeks and have decided that the end of August is my cut off date.

I now have just over 5 weeks to do and feel great about it.

I will be very near the target I set and I don't mind if I'm not quite there either. I will have been on this for 17 weeks, being 100%, so think that's long enough.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not desperate to eat again but think I will be done by then.

It's lovely to have a date to aim for now, it's really given me a boost about LT again, as I was flagging a little to be honest. Not tempted to break this but just getting a little bored with it all.

Hope everyone's having a great day, I am now that I've set this deadline.

My finish day will be August 27th, if not before. That's also the date of my school reunion so I will be at my slimmest!

Ah lovely Bev!
Sometimes it can be great having a date set and other times it can make it seem like an aaage away and can make you think more of food etc. But i know you wont crack it and you will do fab :)

Get yourself prepared for refeed - nothing like being organised ;) hehe

Thanks Tanya.

Like you said sometimes it can be bad to have a date to look forward to but in this case I need it to count down to.

I will be getting some menus sorted soon for refeeding. I will be popping over the refeeding section to pinch some ideas!

Can't wait to refeed though and have another go at the maintenance! Got to get it right this time and I will!

Well done Bev, and congratulations on what you have achieved so far.

The end of August will be here before you know it and you will go to that re-union feeling on top of the world.

Well done Girl xx

Thanks Mary for your support as always.

Can't wait for the end of August to get here. My last day is the day of the reunion, can't wait for both.

Thats brilliant hun well done you!!! They wont know you when you arrive at the reunion!!

My birthday is coming up in 3 weeks time so this is my last week of TFR, two week refeed then maintenance. I havent reached my goal yet but I think I will take a break till September than start again until I reach my goal!

well done :)

Well done Mini B you are an inspiration! xx

Congratulations Bev!!! its been great reading all your posts so hope you will pop back now and again even after you've reached your goal. Keep us updated :)

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I will definitely still be coming on the forum. I think that was a mistake I made last time, not logging on and writing things down.

Back