Light bulb moment

iwillsoonbeslim

I WI on a Wednesday morning, but am ALWAYS at my lightest on a Saturday or Sunday. By far. I'm 186lbs today, but was 182lbs on Saturday. This is pattern is consistent. I don't mind - means I feel great if we've got a night out at the weekend - but it's a bit pants that it's a few more weeks before that low number hits my official WI record.
I've been trying to work out the cause. My eating habits and calorie levels are fairly consistent, as are my exercise levels/burns (easilty checked by going back through my MFP diaries). I've come to the conclusion that it's the water wot does it :p From Tuesday-Saturday I drink constantly at work. EASILY 4-5 litres a day, sometimes more. But on days off (Usually Sunday & Monday), I barely drink any at all. Even yesterday (a rare extra day off), I climbed a Munro, walking for 6 hours, and between me and the dog, only used 1 litre of water, despite carrying 6 litres with me! Sooo, come Wednesday's WI, I've usually only been back on the water for one whole day, following two with almost none.
So. Come this weekend, I will make a concentrated effort to keep up my water intake, and see if I can have a really good WI next week, instead of only on Saturday's sneaky peek!:D

It really is amazing the difference drinking water makes. I always loose more when I have spent the week drinking 2 litres a day. Bring on the water :tear_drop:

Back