Light head!

little0ne

Hi everyone,

Thought i'd just ask if this has happened to anyone else on LT...

I've been doing the diet now for over 4 weeks and have felt fine the entire time...until this morning. I was on the tube to work and suddenly felt very light headed and my vision blurred. Got off the tube as soon as I could and sat down outside and then blacked out! This has never happened to me before and I'm concerned it's my body's way of telling me to give it some food! I really don't want to give up the diet as it's working so well, but I really don't want this happening again, it was very scary. I've been religiously sticking to the diet with my 3 shakes, lots of water, but have been drinking a lot of black coffee too, like about 8 cups a day...Do you think this could be the reason?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks x

Hi LittleOne, sorry to hear you blacked out! I don't drink any coffee as I detest the awful stuff but I think you have "od'ed" on caffeine? Maybe try to cut down on coffee or if you want to drink that much switch to decaf. Further, I suggest you visit your doctor to make sure you're ok. Good luck.

Thanks Mirjam, I think you've confirmed my suspicions...Too much coffee!! Damn it, i love the stuff! Decaf or Peppermint tea it is....

Thank you :)

You're welcome :)

Back