light headed

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Felt a bit light headed the last couple of days,not all the time just now and again.
went into town this morning and for a few seconds it was like i was drunk...then a bit hazy :confused:

im wondering if its because im only having shakes for breakie and lunch... ( had a yoghurt for breakie today and cereal the day before as i couldnt be bothered to mix a shake up)

Im having a good meal at the end of the day..

would having not enough calories cause this,or maybe not enough fat? its been totm this week too..:confused:

ive checked with my fitness pal,and 99% of the time im between 1000 and 1200 cals per day, i think twice this week, i just over the 1000 calories...

or is it just im recovering from a heady cold (sinus still not right)

Big hugs hun and hope you feel better soon...

Im guessing lack of calories mayy have something to do with it. Do you snack on stuff like fruit at all? Maybe that would help with a little sugar boost?

xxx

you need to make sure you are getting enough iron!
brocolli, red meat (if you eat meat), etc... and make sure you are getting enough vitimins...
people on VLCD's dont usually get dizzy spells like that, so i cant imagin it would be that...
and make sure you drink pleanty of water.......

thanks guys :)

ive been fine over the weekend..dont know what it was,i think it could be my eyes too thats playing a part in it..maybe.

being on the laptop a lot doesnt help :rolleyes:

hate the idea of fainting in public :eek::eek:

I felt like this on VLCD a bit like I was drunk and not with it at all, perhaos your body is asking for a bit more fuel xx

I felt like this on VLCD a bit like I was drunk and not with it at all, perhaos your body is asking for a bit more fuel xx

thats exactly what i felt like ,drunk...not totally wasted,but just over tipsy...

i do seem better now though, thanks elliebird :)

xoxo

Back