lightbulb moment

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Fatty_no_more, 4 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    Back on track.
    Had a bit of an eyeopener last night and its made me feel really refreshed.
    We were talking about overconsuming as everyone in the class bar one had lapsed.
    I realsied that this week as I have been feeling so low, I have been shoving my emotions down with food.
    I have started a fresh and am looking at life more positively.
    Also thanks to the yummy bars I am looking forward to having lunch today!

I can feel my mind being changed and its a good feeling!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Daisydee

Hi FNM

It is interesting what you say about your group - mine is the reverse. Out of about 13 only 3-4 including me have cheated. They are setting a strong norm for sticking to the programme.

Well done to you though!!

Daisydee x
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Very true! I refer to this as the tipping point as we subconsciously deduce what is acceptable behaviour from clues in our environment.

It's a difficult one to move away from. Can even get to the point where in extreme circumstances, people who aren't cheating, daren't even admit to it:(

Well done for your lightbulb moment. 'May it forever shine brightly and lead you from temptation' Book of Karion Chapter 598 verse 22 :D
  5. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    theres only 5 people in my group so not many to go by!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.