Lighter Life Light V CD

suepass

I am on Lighter Life Light so I get one low carb,low calorie (about 400cals) total cals per day is around 800. I pay £49.00per week.
Please could someone tell me what the difference between mine and CD is.
Thanks

I'm not quite sure what your plan is on LighterLife, but can explain what I believe the differences are. From my understanding with LL you also get CBT, which you do not get on CD, however, you do get an individual counsellor who will usually be very supportive (there are no group sessions).

The supplements are similar to LL, though I believe there are more flavours on CD. On CD you get soup, porridge, shakes (powder form) Tetras (cartons of milkshake) and bars.

LL is also strictly no eating (I think), however, the CD has various stages that you can go through. SS is 3 or 4 CD meals a day
SS+ is 3 CD meals + a 200 cal meal (protein and green veg, very restricted)
SS+ the other option is 4 CD meals and some milk
810 3 CD meals and a small meal (from list of allowed foods) and milk
1000 / 1200 / 1500 I don't know much about

I personally looked at both, and went CD primarily for the cost it is only approx £42 compared to £66, and havenever regretted it.

I have done both LL and CD. The only differences as far as I can tell are the price, and the counselling. I personally hated the weekly group sessions so CD suits me better - and it's half the price!

Yes they both seem the same. As I am Lighter life LIGHT I get to eat one low calorie, no carb meal per day so my price is £49. Will stick with this one.
Thanks for getting back.

Back