Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lighter Life Light

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Lite' started by hastiel, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. hastiel

hastiel Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life Lite
    Hi I am new to the forums - I am starting LLL on wednesday - I weigh 11st 10lbs and I am 5ft 4in - I would like to lose around 2 stones . I am very excited about starting the diet and hope to visit the forum often.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thenewgirl90

thenewgirl90 Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.98%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Hi Hastiel, I just started two weeks ago, and im really excited too :) how have you done so far?

x

4. Silkybaby

Silkybaby Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck Hastiel! Going to my 1st LLL WI tomorrow, having done LLT I can't believe I've lost anything! Just spent the whole week feeling guilty that I'm eating a really delicious meal!
    Well done to you "the newgirl90" good losses so far - hope mine are the same!

5. thenewgirl90

thenewgirl90 Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.98%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Thanks :D I'm new to the forum too and don't really know how to use it well but anyway. How was total for you? I'm just so glad a diet actually works for me.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.