lighter life magazine

sumayyah

please try again
does anyone know if this is still available?

it seems to have completly disappeared off the shelves, ive checked asda ( where i used to buy ), tesco, easons, whsmith but cant for the life of me find it

i know im a cd'er but i love to read the members stories in it

I've been looking for this as well. I've tried Tesco, Co-op and WHS and can't find it. Just had a look on the LL website and the issue they are showing on there is the same one as I've had for ages. There is no mention of a new issue nor any mention of cancellation. It's getting a little late for an Xmas edition now, so maybe there will be one in the New Year? Hope so because I also like to read the inspirational stories in it.

Hi
Im so glad I spotted this thread , cos I was beginning to get worried, as I actaully subscribed to the mag a little while ago after the last edition as it was a special deal on line , a years subscription and you got two issues free, and I havnt recieved aything. Very dissapointed they havnt done a Christmas issue , I love the inspiration stories and looked forward to a glitzzy party girl edition, but as you say its looking a bit late now although there hasnt been one for months has there? ? I thought Id missed it as they have done a christmas one in the past as I bought some back issues off ebayand I have last years and it really motivated me hoping that by Christmas I could look fab in a Christmas dress.
Oh well lets hope for a late release , as I have subscribed I should in theory get mine first so I will give you all the heads up if it lands on the doormat any time soon!
Have a good one girls

i have foned LL and the new magazine is due in shops 26 December.

I bought one last week in Tesco!

It isn't worth buying - there is nothing in it worth reading.

i have foned LL and the new magazine is due in shops 26 December.

Yeah, I'd guessed that a new issue would be out after Xmas. Because I saw one after new year's day which inspired me to sign up with LL!

Thanks for that, I will look forward to reading it on my flight to Jamaica!

i remember b4 i started LL (but i knew i was going to) I subscribed online to the magazine, I remember it being something like £5.99 for 3 issues, because it was 3 for 2 or something...

I haven't received anything, has anyone else... and if so... when can I expect to see the mag drop through my door?!!?!!?!

I did the 3 issues for £5.99 but I had them all! Try ringing. I was wondering why I had not seen any in the shop for a while.

.....Just to let everyone know - I picked up a copy of the new LL magazine in WHSmith today. The cover price was £3.20 but it came up as £2.90 - don't know if that was their error or a special offer?

will have to try and get one after christmas, not going out into the crush now

when is the next one out. i know you can only order it online though now unless you are on LL. i am not on LL but order online every three months so i can see the inspirational stories

Back